+ 94 +

(Y/N's POV)

Oh...

Owie....my head...

Rolling your body over in your pocket of warmth and balling the comforter in your fist to tug it close to your chest you peel open your sticky swollen eyes and feel your lips stretch into a warm grin gazing over at the warm glow of the orange nightlight still on inside of the room.

Jimin let me stay in his room.

He didn't take me to mine.

Curling your legs up underneath of you and tilting your head up your lips lightly part when you look at the nightstand and see the small pink bottle and wrapped sandwich sitting on top of it, your arms quickly pushing your body up out of the warm embrace of the blanket.

...What is this?...

Clasping your sleepy fingers around the small piece of paper sitting against the pink bottle your cheeks warm to match the tone of the bottle, your teeth beginning to nervously nibble at the inside of your lip.

"Went to school. Didn't know what flavor you liked so just got strawberry."
-Jimin

He..got me a sandwich and a drink?....

Pushing your back against the bed frame and reaching over to grab the still warm toasted sandwich and cool drink your cheeks spill with a warm grin gazing at the items, your head tilting to the side with admiration.

It's a protein shake....

He really did pay attention to my papers...

Oh.

I shouldn't eat this in his bed, I'll go to the kitchen table.

Tucking the sandwich under your arm and quickly making Jimin's bed before striding into the kitchen area and sitting yourself down at the table, your fingers excitedly tearing away at the paper covering the sandwich.

I wonder what kind it is!

I've never had many sandwiches before....actually...I don't think I've had one?

I've tried so many new foods lately I can't remember which ones I've had!

Finally pushing the paper down around the sandwich you press your cheek against the table and gaze at the different layers of warm meat and cheese, your mouth practically watering at the different flavors mixed in the bread.

Woah.

This is so fancy.

Little baby you might enjoy this.

...I know I will.

Swinging your feet under the table happily and pulling the sandwich in half the way it's cut your eyes widen as high as they can the second the flavor hits your tastebuds, your shoulders pulling towards your chest with excitement.

Oh my goodness!

This is so lovely!

I didn't even know things like this exist!

Your body practically vibrates with happiness as you munch away at your sandwich and look around at the apartment, your heart lightly falling to your stomach when you recall last nights events.

The Lily on his back....

I could always tell Jimin was sad...but all those flowers on his back all mean sad things...

Jimin said it's okay to be sad...so I guess I'm allowed to be sad now.

...am I sad?

I mean...Jimin got me this yummy sandwich...and he even got me a pink protein shake to drink...

I guess I could be sad because I don't wanna lose my baby...

But as long as I eat stuff like this and drink these then I won't ever lose my baby and they can be healthy!

So I don't have to be sad!

Grinning to yourself in the silent room and kicking your legs even happier than before as you finish your sandwich and shake before taking off to your room and standing in front of the mirror, your hands quickly throwing your sweatshirt aside to gaze at your body.

See...I can see you little baby...

I can see you starting to push my tummy out already....

Your mama is gonna work so hard to make you grow nice and healthy in my body, I promise I'll use all my money I have left to buy good food and lots of these protein shakes and when I get to work again I'll work extra hard and try to sell more coffees!

Bending down in front of the small dresser inside of your room you tug out some comfy clothes for you to wear and fresh underclothes while stepping into the bathroom with a smile, your hands twisting the knob to start the hot water inside of the shower.

I have to keep my head up so I can work hard and make my body something my baby wants to stay in until they can be born.

I can't let myself get down.

I won't let myself get down.

Before I know it I'll be back at school making coffee again and everything will be back to normal!

.............................

Ahhh...what a lovely shower.

Now my head doesn't hurt so much...

Tugging your fingers through your newly washed hair you smooth down the front of your loose logo sweatshirt and plaid pants, you body settling down onto your bed as you kick your feet around in front of you.

This feels weird....

I've never been at home this long before...mother never let me be awake longer than my study times nor did she let me stay home from school...

That one time when she sent me to school puking was terrible...the only thing she did was not let me eat that day....

Leaving your back against the cool wall and staring up at the ceiling you tenderly run your hands down your belly and pull your legs up into the criss cross position, your lips stretching up into a warm grin.

Don't worry little baby...I know I tell you this a lot...but you'll never have to live a day like I had to...I'll always make sure to give you the best food I can find...food like that sandwich Jimin got us.

Maybe mother just wanted me to stay thin since girls always talk about being skinny to be pretty?...

There has to be a reason that she didn't want me to eat the yummy food in the world...

She wouldn't do it just to be mean....

Would she?...

(A/N): UwU