+ 93 +

(Jimin's POV)

"Eastern Pharmacy how may I help you today?"

"Ah...yes...I have a prescription that needs to be picked up could you guys fill it by any chance?"

"Of course sir, What's the name on the prescription."

"Uh...Y/L/N, Y/N."

"Alright give me just a second here....yes! A prescription for a prenatal vitamin? Is that correct."

"Yeah that's the one."

"Okay sir I just need her birthday then I can get this going for you."

Shit.

What do I do.

"Uh give me a second."

Reaching over in his opened bag in the passengers seat of his car Jimin tugs out the rumpled stack of papers and glides through the first page, his finger sticking on the bolded date at the bottom of the paper.

Huh...it's next week...

Giving the woman the date and resting the packet of papers on his lap Jimin listens to the typing of keyboard keys  and lays his head back, his free hand pushing his fingers through his thick hard locks.

"Okay sir I have the prescription input in our system! It should be ready in about thirty minutes."

"Ah, actually I have classes today so is there anyway I can pick that up after two?"

"Yes of course! It'll be ready when you get here."

"Great...also....are you guys the place that carry those fancy protein shake drinks?"

"Mmmm we have an array of different flavors and brands of protein shakes yes."

"....What's your most expensive brand?"

Leaning forward to rest his chin on his steering wheel and watching the students all file into the university building he hears the woman on the other line typing away at her keyboard, her tone of voices laced with light disbelief at his question."

I can't believe I'm doing this.

"We have a six pack of medicated protein shakes that run a bit on the higher end."

"Mmm...do those help with weight gain by any chance?"

"They do! They're specifically formulated to help gain healthy weight without piling you full of I needed preservatives or artificial flavors."

...I guess that means they're good?

"....How many packs do you have?"

"We have eighteen packs of them in stock right now."

"How much do they run each do you know?"

"It says here one six pack is thirty dollars a piece, they're on the high end we have a lower cost brand that people seem to love-"

"I'll take your whole stock of them."

"I- What?"

"Your whole stock. If you'll have someone get them around I'll come in around two thirty and pay for all of this."

"....You want all eighteen packs?"

"That's what I said yeah."

Shoving the stack of papers back in his bag and pushing his cellphone against his ear with his shoulder Jimin gets out of his car and heads inside of the university building, his eyebrows raising at the woman's silence on the phone.