+ 68 +

...Minnie....

After returning to your room from talking to Jimin you can't help but grab the short sequin filled dress once owned by your best friend laying over the side of the cardboard box, the odd hot feeling in your chest returning the second your eyes land on the piece of clothing.

I don't like this feeling...

But I guess...Minnie did go to Jimin's house a lot...she used to talk about all the parties he would have...

Hmph.

Chucking the dress back in the box roughly ant crossing your arms you stand up and inhale a deep breath before grabbing a small T-shirt and shedding your sweatshirt, little goosebumps already growing on your arms from the absence of warmth.

Hmm...I've never really worn short sleeves before...Mother always made me wear sweaters...

Tugging the thin material over your head and allowing the cool stretchy fabric to press against your skin you let out a soft gasp when you look over in the mirror and see your lower belly lightly pushed out.

Oh?

Are you beginning to let your mama see you my little baby?

Keeping yourself to the side and very tenderly running your hand over your small belly all your negative feelings seem to be cleansed from your mind, a wide smile beginning to play across your cheeks.

It's gonna be a while until I get to meet you...but I hope you already love me just as much as I love you...

I'll only wear this shirt at home though...I need to keep you a little bit of a secret for now so nobody is mean to us.

Or worse...figures out who I was with to make you....

Nibbling at the inside of your lip nervously and grabbing the hangers in the back of the closet you begin sliding all of your new beautiful clothes on each of them until you hear a familiar cheery voice enter the apartment, your head immediately poking out of your door to greet the young male.

"Jungkook!"

"Y/N! Hey pretty girl! Where's Hyung?"

"I think he went to the restroom."

Throwing the clothing onto your bed and waddling out of your room to Jungkook you give him a warm smile when he reaches out and pats the top of your head, his other hand moving up to set four huge bags of piping hot food on the table.

"Oh...you brought food?"

"Yeah, Hyung texted me and told me you guys were hungry so I was coming over anyway. Why not bring some food?"

...he said...both of us were hungry?...

"Ah Jungkook, you're here."

"Mhm! I brought the food too."

"Awesome, I'll get you some cash tomorrow and pay you back."

"Don't worry about it Hyung, plus we want little Miss here to eat well."

When Jungkook pats your head again your entire face breaks out in a wide blush and your eyes flick between the two males, Jimin's hands digging through the bags to pull out the many boxes of hot food.

"Y/N do you want chicken or beef?"

Chicken...or beef...I've never tried beef...

"Um....wh-which one is...good?.."

Flicking his eyes over to you and raising an eyebrow Jimin opens up the boxes and hands you a pair of chopsticks, his gaze moving away from yours as quickly as he can.

"Just try them and pick one. There's rice and different vegetables too."

Ew...rice.

Jungkook seems to notice your face twist in disgust at the mention of rice as he chuckles and slides both boxes of meat towards your seat and gives you a warm grin.

"Just have both boxes Y/N, you're eating for two I'll just eat some rice."

"What? No Jung-"

"Don't fight me on it Y/N, just enjoy and anything you don't eat you can just save for later."

Huffing in defeat and sitting down in your seat you can't help but let your eyes wander to Jimin who silently pulls out different colored cans of drinks and separates all the different sides into threes, his gaze meeting yours when he slides a plate of food in front of you.

"Do you want a soda?"

Soda...

"Um...I...I-I've never had one..."

"You've never tried soda? What do you drink?"

"Water...or a glass of milk with my dinner..."

"Ah...well this stuff is really bubbly so be careful...you can have one if you want."

Grabbing the cold can of soda when Jimin hands it to you after opening it you look down at all the food in front of you and try your hardest not to get emotional, your hand quickly moving up to rub your teary eyes.

"Ah Y/N did you get a new shirt?"

"U-Um...Jimin gave it to me..."

"Eh?"

Looking up at Jungkook and nodding you watch his eyes widen before looking over at Jimin who avoids the two of you and shoves a huge bite of rice in his mouth.

"My Hyung gave you that?"

"Mhm! He gave me a box of really pretty clothes and this was in it."

"Uh huh....Hyung is that right?"

"Uh- yeah. Yeah it was just uh laying around ya know so."

Quickly arching both of his eyebrows up in the air and sitting down at the table with his food Jungkook pats your head again and takes a small bite, his dark eyes stuck on his Hyung who stares at his food with bright red ears.

"I've never seen you in shorter sleeves Y/N, this is something different!"

"I've never worn short sleeved before...it feels nice."

"You better watch out, with pretty clothes and your nice haircut you'll have the entire university at your feet!"

"...R-Really?..."

"Oh yeah, you're drop dead gorgeous so I wouldn't be surprised if guys throw themselves at your feet."

Your entire face erupts in a deep blush and Jimin begins choking on his rice as Jungkook grins mischievously and winks in your direction, your mind whirling with different thoughts.

Guys...throwing themselves at my feet....why would they do that now?

Just because of pretty clothes?

....Why would I want that?

(A/N): now I KNOW you all liked this chapter 😂