+ 83 +

(Y/N's POV)

"S-So J-Jungkook?...."

"Yes Pretty Girl?"

Curling your toes inside of your shoes and squeezing your hands together nervously you move your eyes over to Jungkook who calmly watches the road, one hand resting tenderly on the leather steering wheel of the expensive car.

"W-Will y-your g-girlfriend like me?..."

I haven't met a lot of new people in my life...I'm not very good at talking to someone...

"Don't worry, she'll love you."

"Is that the reason you picked me up from Jimin's house?...to take me to see her?..."

"Actually no, I want to take you to my fathers doctors office. He's a doctor for babies and women so he can give you a checkup and stuff like that."

A checkup?

On my baby?

Oh...right...I guess you should do that...maybe?

I don't know a lot about babies...just that they're cute.

"Oh...y-you don't have to do that...I can't pay your Appa..."

"He isn't doing it for money, I just mentioned you to him and he said to bring you in when I have a free afternoon. Plus you always want to make sure everything in your pregnancy is going well and he's just the guy to tell you it."

"...I didn't know your Appa was a doctor...that's so cool..."

"Mmm...he's been a doctor for a very long time, ever since he was my age. When my mother was pregnant with me she had some hard times during her pregnancy and my father wanted to always make sure he could help women and make them feel at ease while pregnant."

Woah...that's so admirable...

Looking out at the scenery through the windshield your eyes take in the different buildings and cars buzzing down the busy highway, a small chuckle purring from the bottom of Jungkook's throat.

"Have you ever been to this part of town? I hate to say it but my Appa's place is a good hour from here."

"No....I've never been anywhere else except my house, Jimin's house, Minnie's house, and that food store we went to..."

At the mention of Minnie's name Jungkook's lip flicks up in a deep snarl before he sighs and gazes over at you, his eyes searching yours with a heavy look of curiosity.

"You've never been anywhere else before?"

"No...I wasn't allowed to go out much..."

"Ah...well then, enjoy the ride."

Sitting back in your seat and fidgeting lightly Jungkook seems to notice your uncomfortable state as he reaches down and pulls a bag from under his seat, his bunny like grin on full display when he looks at you.

"Here, before I came to get you I stopped and grabbed you some candies. I didn't know which kind you would like so I just got a few bags."

Eh?

Candy?

For me?!

Quickly pushing your hands down in the bag and tugging all the different colored bags of candy out your cheeks spill out in a heavy grin a delicate wheeze of excitement squeaking through the air.

"Really? All of these are for me?"

"Well yeah. You can't have a road trip without snacks! That's just illegal!"

....wait...it's illegal...to drive without food?

Interesting.

Popping one of the bags open and picking one of the brightly colored hard candies out of the bag when Jungkook stops at a red light he leans his head over and smiled at you, his mouth opening wide as you let out a small giggle.

"Do you want one?"

"You know it. I love these."

Covering your mouth when you giggle and giving Jungkook the candy he sits back up straight and scrunches his nose, his bunny teeth shining when his lips pull up with his nose.

"The blue one is really sour."

Sour?

Delicately opening the tiny blue package and sniffing the candy the second you push the candy in your mouth your entire face twists when the sour sensation hits, your lips puckering together as you spit it out into your hand.

"What is that?!"

When you look over at Jungkook your expression softens when you see him silently giggling to himself while driving, tears welling in his eyes from how hard he's controlling his laughter.

"Have you ever tried those before?"

"No!"

"They're called WarHeads, they're pretty sour but after you eat them for a while it kind of goes away and you get used to it."

Hmm...

I don't think me or the baby likes sour candy.

"You can just put that back in the package if you want and open another bag."

"Are they all sour?"

"No the rest of them are sweet don't worry."

Thank goodness.

Licking your lips and putting the candy back in its package for the rest of the trip you try all the different candies Jungkook got you while slipping some to him as he drives, his bunny-like nose scrunching everytime he takes a bite.

"Alright, we're almost there."

Oh gosh.

I'm nervous!

What if she doesn't like how I'm dressed like everyone else?!

Well...Jungkook is really sweet...so someone would have to be sweet to be with him...

"Don't stress yourself out Pretty Girl. She's going to love you."

Maybe I'll make another new friend like I did with Piper...and if she's dating Jungkook then I'll be able to see her a lot!

"I-Is she...Is she nice?"

"Mhm."

Wow!

This is going to be so much fun!

Nibbling on the inside of your lip as you watch out the window entering the new town your lips lightly part when you see all the beautiful Victorian style buildings lining the streets, a small gasp of amazement slowly puffing into the air.

This town...is stunning...the buildings...they look like they're from a book...

Laying your head against the glass window as Jungkook makes many short turn through the town your heart rate quickens even further when he pulls into a parking spot, his eyes gliding over to yours, his gaze sparking with a dispirited shine.

"We're here."

(A/N): At this point you guys are gonna kill me I know it