+ 32 +

Mmm....

No...

No...

Mother!

Sitting straight up on the bed you look around the room as quickly as possible before backing up to the corner of the plush mattress, your shoulders lightly relaxing when you realize you're in Jimin's home.

Right...

I'm not at home...

I'm with Jimin...

Wiping the sweat off of your brow with your nightgown sleeve you sheepishly slide out of the bed and quietly pad across the carpet to your door, your hands twisting the knob and peeking out into the hallway when it clicks open.

Hmm...

I don't hear the TV on...

I wonder if Jimin is still asleep...

There's no classes today since it's the weekend...maybe he likes to sleep in?

Mother always made me get up and study for the hours missed...this feels so strange...I don't have to study at all...

Wait!

I don't have to study at all!

I get to enjoy the weekend!

A sudden burst of excitement hits your form as you walk over to the window and slide open the curtains to see the gloomy rain clouds still hanging in the sky, a small pout setting on your lips.

Aww...I could have gone out and explored the city...

Well...I should let my legs rest....

Yeah...

When you turn around you see Jimin's sleepy form passing by your door and going to the fridge, a deep sigh echoing through his kitchen when he slams the appliance shut.

"Bitch not giving me any food."

Who?

Is someone supposed to give him food?

Keeping yourself hidden behind the door you watch Jimin rub his eyes and sluff over to the home phone against the wall by the front door, a small giggle escaping your lips when you see his chubby cheeks.

Aww...

He's so cute when he wakes up...

I wonder if my baby will look like that someday....

"Hey Jungkook....I know I know but there's like no food here- well I don't want to get a job and let that bitch win so can you just bring something over? What? Um that's not my problem so no."

When Jimin hangs up the phone and looks down the hallway to see you standing there nervously he simply scoffs and plops down on his couch, his eyes never giving you another glance.

Gosh...he's mean...

Padding over to the kitchen and finding a glass you peek your eyes around the corner and smile, Jimin's scowl he gives you making it quickly fade.

"Um...c-can I use this glass?"

Don't stutter Y/N!

"I don't care. Do whatever you want with it."

Getting yourself a glass of water you take a big drink of the cool liquid and set the glass down in the sink, the room very quickly turning awkward from the silence.

What should I do?

Should I go back to my room?

Maybe I should...Jimin doesn't seem like much of a morning person...Plus I'm not paying to live here...I'm just staying...maybe that's why he seems upset...

Quietly making your way back to your room you close the door and stand in the middle of the floor playing with the hem of your nightgown, your hands carefully clasping the silk material of your red dress.

He was a lot sweeter that night...I should have known it was because he wanted to sleep with me...there's a reason Minnie warmed me about this...but if it didn't happen then I wouldn't have my baby right now...I would still be trapped at home eating plain rice...

Placing your hand on your stomach when it lightly growls with hunger you exhale a deep sigh and sit on the edge of your bed, your entire body overcome with awkwardness and displacement.

I've only known one thing my whole life...the same schedule since as far back as I can remember...the same food...the same activities...I don't really know what to do right now...I guess I need money right?

Mother has money and she seemed pretty happy...Jimin has a lot of money and he's happy too...

"Hyung this is the last time I'm doing this honestly."

Oh...his friend is here.

..................................

"Here, I brought you a sandwich."

"Jungkook-"

"Take what I give you. You called me when I was sleeping."

Giggling at the crazy haired boy standing in the doorway half awake you finally gain the courage to walk out into the living room, the boy's bunny smile taking away some of the awkwardness that traps you in your bedroom.

"Oh, hello Y/N."

"Hi Jungkook."

"Here I brought you-"

"Jungkook I told you not to worry about her."

"Hyung-"

Looking over at Jimin shock you watch him take the food out of Jungkook's hand and look at you with a deep glare set on his face, his tone so scary it could make a bear jump.

"If you want food then go get a job and buy your own shit."

But....I didn't even ask...

Feeling embarrassed in front of everyone you simply turn around and quickly make your way back to your bedroom, light tears already beginning to pool on your eyelashes.

"Hyung you're an asshole."

"What did I do?!"

Feeling a small hand tenderly set on your shoulder you turn around and see Jungkook standing there with a sandwich in his hand, his eyes gazing down at you with a small look of pity.

"Here."

"I-I don't want it if it's Jimin's I don't need-"

"It isn't Jimin's, it's mine. Here, please take it."

Quickly swiping away a tear and grasping the sandwich from Jungkook's hand you give him a silent bow and step back into your bedroom, this time sitting down on the floor and hiding your face in your knees pulled to your chest.

Why is he so mean?

I didn't even ask for anything from him...he didn't have to embarrass me like that...

Looking over at the sandwich your fingers peel open the paper and you gasp at the beautifully made footlong sub filled with different kinds of meat, cheese and veggies.

Wow...this...is so nice looking....I've never had something like this before...

I need to thank Jungkook better....

I'll do it when Jimin is in a better mood maybe.

(A/N): Okay before I go on I want to let you guys know this story is going to feel a bit awkward just because of how sheltered Y/N has been in her life, even her thought processes are going to be a bit slower because she has the social skills of about a 10 year old. So bear with me pls 😭😂 this story may get boring and awkward for a while but it's all in the development 😂 I apologize in advance 😂