+ 54 +

"Hey Jungkook, I'm taking Y/N to the grocery store to get something for a weird box she's making, do you wanna meet me there and grab some beer?"

Listening to Jimin talk to Jungkook on his shiny cell phone you quickly trail behind him and bump into his back when he stops, his head turning to send you a light glare.

"Alright then, we'll go ahead and head there now and I'll see you there soon. Uh uh, okay bye."

Shoving his phone back in his pocket and fishing out his car keys from his pocket Jimin lets out a sigh of frustration and slides into the drivers seat, the engine of the expensive vehicle roaring to life once the key is twisted into the ignition.

"Hurry up or I'm leaving your ass here."

"I-I'm right behind you..."

Once you get into your seat and click on your seatbelt Jimin backs out of his parking spot and pulls onto the highway smoothly, his body settling down one you're on the straight highway.

Oh...we're going towards the city buildings...

"Is there no grocery stores by the college?"

"There's one, but I don't want anyone from the school seeing us together."

....gosh...

"Why not?..."

"I have a reputation."

Pushing your bottom lip out into a small pout and playing with your sweatshirt sleeve you look into the rear view mirror at Jimin's face, his expression harder than stone directed at the road.

"Consider this making us even."

"What?..."

"For last night. The whole crying thing you did. Consider this making us even."

...is he trying to say sorry?

Simply giving him a silent nod you relax into your seat and gaze out the window at all the houses passing you by, your lips lightly pulling open at the overwhelming amount of buildings.

Wow...there's so many houses...I've never been this far away from the college before...

Smiling to yourself seeing the little children in front of their houses you slide your hand up to your belly, your heart filling with love and warmth.

That will be you one day my little baby.

Once I teach you walk and play I'll take you outside all the time so you can play until your hearts content....

I hope I can take you to so many beautiful places and show you everything...you and I will be best buddies forever...

When Jimin finally pulls up in front of a bright white shiny building you get out of the car and gaze up at the brightly colored letters, your heart immediately spiking with excitement.

"Alright let's go inside. Jungkook is going to meet me here in a couple minutes."

Jimin is somewhat nicer when Jungkook is around.

Except for last night...

Feeling your cheeks warm up remembering last night you follow close to Jimin's side when you both enter the grocery store and Jimin hands you a plastic basket with handles, his aloof gaze making you slightly uncomfortable.

He seems angry about something...

"Alright what's a thing on your stupid list."

"Right! Um...chicken!"