Let's do the fork in the garbage disposal!

The first football game of the school years, and a moment of silence for a dead student had to be done.

This year really was turning out to be utter shit, wasn't it?

Mysterion crouched on top of one of the light illuminating the field, watching down on everyone. Cartman likely was unable to leave the hospital after what Mysterion had done to him, but the hero still wanted to make sure the ex football star wouldn't try to pull anything.

Especially against you.

You stood off to the side of the field with the other cheerleaders, saying something and laughing. You wore the standard South Park high cheer uniform, a white long sleeved top and black skirt, both with green trim. You long, black dyed hair was in a high ponytail held in place with a green ribbon, and somebody, likely Wendy or Red, had helped you get makeup on tonight.

You looked..damn good in that uniform.

Mysterion's face heated up at the thought and he frowned, shaking his head. Not what he should be focusing on right now. Plus, it just felt..wrong. He was the LAST person who should be thinking about you like that.

But he was.

"Let's do the fork in the garbage disposal!" Your voice carried all the way up to him, and Mysterion couldn't help the smile tugging at his lips as he glanced back down at you. You'd lifted your arms in the air and were spinning around, Red and Wendy laughing as they copied you.

"Tink, tink, tink, tink tink tink, tink tink tink!"

Gregory's laughter rang out and Mysterion's smile instantly fell. A small ball of bitterness formed in his chest and he glanced away from the scene, deciding to look at the other football team. Some big guys in red. He couldn't remember what other school his own was facing. He hadn't been paying much attention.

Mysterion knew he shouldn't feel jealous. It's not like he had any right to. It wasn't his place. Yet he did, because he was in love with you. It was strange. You'd only been back in South Park for such a short amount of time. He hadn't even known that you were the old Douchebag he'd known as a child. But he absolutely loved you. So much, it hurts. He was a total fucking idiot for failing you like he did. Failing you again. Just like when you were children.

That bitter ball grew.

"We are cows!

Proud and true!

Come on South Park,

Moo Moo Moo!"

The cheer was just as stupid as when he was in 4th grade. Glancing down again, he saw you struggling to not laugh as you recited it. You weren't exactly great, but you weren't bad either. Sighing, he slid down the light pole. Mysterion was done with patrol, and Kenny McCormick should join his friends at the game. He snuck into the boys dorm and headed to his bedroom, seeing an envelope had been slid under his door. He expected it to be from that freak who'd threatened him, but no.

It was from you.

Kenny, it's (Y/N).

I've been getting letters. Weird, gross ones, and I think you got one written by the same person. Whoever is writing them is the one who killed Tiger. Whoever it is, I think they're serious about wanting to hurt you. Please, please please be careful.

Mysterion should have been concerned, or even angry.

But he wasn't.

He was happy.

you cared about him still.