You make a weird internet friend. Also roses

You return from your little meeting with Timmy to a dark, quiet girls dorm. It was honestly kind of a miracle that you hadn't been caught sneaking out past curfew, or that you hadn't run into Mysterion while out.

But you weren't going to look a gift horse in the mouth.

You pull the bud from your ear as you approach your door and take note of the red envelope taped to it, and 3 red roses.

Best case scenario? Gregory, or maybe even Kenny.

Worst, and sadly most likely scenario? It was the creep.

With no dramatic flourish, you pulled it off the door and went inside before tearing into the envelope and reading the letter, clutching the fresh roses in your other hand.

My dearest (Y/N) (L/N),

I apologize for not writing sooner. I should have as soon as you returned to this hell of a school, but I wasn't sure how to offer you any comfort after what that waste of space Eric Cartman did. What he did was unforgivable, and I assure you, he will pay for it. Dearly. As will that absolute loser, Kenneth McCormick. While I knew he was a failure, I didn't think that he would be pathetic enough to turn away from you so easily. I suppose I was a fool for having even an ounce of faith in him.

I cannot wait to see the life fade from their eyes, by my hands.

Do you have any idea how happy I am that you chose to return to South Park? How proud of you I am? You're so brave-

You couldn't even stomach to finish reading it. You ripped the letter up and threw it into your trash bin, along with the dead, dried roses. For a moment, you paused, looking down at the trash.

Weren't those roses fresh a moment ago?

Whatever. You didn't give a fuck.

You slid into the seat of your desk, you tried to calm your shaking hands as you logged into the forum, seeing that TreasureTrove had sent you a friend d request. You accepted it, and started to message them. They shared what information they knew about the police investigations. Unshockingly, the police pretty much knew jack shit.

The-Local-LetDown: And I got another note when I got back to my dorm. It mentioned killing Kenny and Cartman. I don't care much about Cartman, but I worry for Kenny.

TreasureTrove_69: Then you should tell Kenny. This is getting dangerous.

Ugh. They were right. But you still REALLY didn't want to talk to him. So, you reached into your desk drawer and pulled out pen and paper..