WHAT THE FUCK IS UP, KYLE?!

You knelt on the ground in front of a toilet. For once, you were not in a bathroom due to a panic attack or PTSD type episode. You were in the boy's bathroom to help out Junpe, who once again had his poetry ripped from his journal and used to clog the toilets. His first day in South Park and his old bullies wasted absolutely no time getting back into routine.

What shit.

Junpe hadn't fought back, of course. He never did. Junpe was thin as a pole and had the survival instinct of a pill bug. Meaning that when somebody went after him, he just sort of curled into a ball and waited for it to be over. You sighed, picking up a wet wad of paper with your thumb and pointer finger, your Cat headphones shifting slightly as you shook your head.

I could go off the deep end.
I could kill all my best friends.
I could follow stylish trends,
And God knows I could make amends.
But I've got an angry heart,
Filled with cancers and poppy tarts.
If this is how you folks make art,
it's fucking depressing!And it's sad to know,that we are not alone.
And it's sad to know
there's no honest way out.I'm afraid to leave the house,
I'm as timid as a mouse.
I'm afraid if I go out, I'll outwear my welcome.
I am not a courageous man,
I don't have any big lasting plans.
I'm too cowardly to take a stand,
I wanna keep my nose clean.
And it's sad to know, that we're not alone in this.
there's no honest way out.
In this life we lead,
We can conquer everything,
If we could just get the braves
to get out of bed in the morning.

"Ahem."

You poked your head out of the stall to see one Kyle Broflovsky standing in the boy's bathroom, hands on his hips. "I was told there was a girl in the bathroom. You're causing a lot of issues, (Y/N)." There was humor in his tone, but the words still made you feel a tad bitter. It wasn't like you had WANTED any of this to happen. Junpe, never one to stand up for himself, stood up for you at least. "She came in here to help me. Some..some kids took my notebook and used it's contents to clog up the toilets."

Kyle peeked in and saw that yes. Papers were stuffed into the toilets. He sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose. "Awesome. Okay. Who did it?" "...huh?" Nobody back home really bothered to ask. Or rather..most the hall monitors and teachers knew, they just didn't care too much. Junpe, like you and Mitch and King and Sprinkle, was a weird kid. A member of your little group, somebody nobody else put effort into caring about. "Who did it? If somebody is bullying you, it's my job as the head hall monitor to handle the situation." "Uh...I don't know their names." Junpe lied, "and it's not a big deal. I mean, them wrecking school property is a big deal, but uh, I..I'm not...what they do to me isn't really all that bad."

"Dude, shut up." Kyle snapped, rolling his eyes. Junpe shut his mouth and honestly? You were supportive of whatever the hell was going on here. Kyle continued, "Bullying isn't okay, and you shouldn't make an excuse for the assholes bullying you. Stand up for yourself a little, Jesus Christ. Do you have an iPad or something?" "...yes? But I haven't been able to figure out how to set it up." Junpe replied, his voice soft and his eyes wide. Nobody had ever called him out like that before. You and your friends had never had the hearts to. "Meet me at the coffee shop tomorrow after school with your iPad. You can save whatever writings all this is in the toilets on that. And I want a list of names."

Kyle turned sharply on his heels, heading out the bathroom door. "Remember, tomorrow after school, at the coffee shop."

"You have a date~" You teased once Kyle was gone, poking Junpe's cheek. He slapped your hand away, his face growing red. "Sh-Shut up."