Your typical high school drama bullshit

Honestly, it was a surprise that Wendy didn't find you puking your guts out when she came into the girls bathroom looking for you. Instead you were still sitting under the sinks, headphones on as you stared at nothing. Your expression was blank and the color had drained from your face, your (e/c) eyes glazed over. Licking her lips, Wendy knelt down and gently squeezed your knee. "(Y/N), it's Wendy? Can you hear me?" Your eyes seemed to regain focus and look towards her. Wendy let out a relieved sigh. "Are..you okay?" "...no."

Taking a deep breath, you pushed yourself of the ground, hissing as you bonked your head on the sink. Finally on your feet, you gingerly massaged the tinder spot, frowning at your reflection. You had been crying. Not for long. The numbness and disassociation had kicked in faster than what was probably healthy, but still. Your makeup was thoroughly fucked. You sighed and turned on the water, leaning down and splashing yourself in the face with it. No matter how much money the school had donated to it, it would always have that grungy, weirdly smelling water that all school bathrooms shared. Wendy watched you with a furrowed brow, and you could practically sense the wariness coming off of her.

You knew why.

You reached for your purse and pulled out some makeup wipes, cleaning off your face and not looking at the dark haired girl. "So..how bad was I? You don't have to hold back." "You..really don't remember?" Wendy looked you over as she asked that, surprised. You nodded. "I don't remember a lot before I turned, like, 12. My psychologist said it was a sort of defense mechanism." "Oh..that..that makes sense." Wendy nodded, watching as you began to reapply your makeup. She didn't talk for a god few minutes, seemingly turning something around in her head. Finally, she looked at you with an awkward smile, "I don't think any of the past stuff matters now. You're different from before, there's no reason to drag up the past." "I guess." You closed the cap on your lipstick and ran a hand through your hair. Really..you disagreed.

When you were a kid, you'd been bad. This was a fact. The physical and emotional abuse had left you angry and bitter, lashing out at everyone around you.

Likely, if anyone else here found out who you were, they might decide to hold your past behavior against you.

You wouldn't blame them.

"....well, you were friends with Cartman."

"The fatass?"

You turned round Wendy with wide eyes. It..was believable, sure, but god the thought made you cringe. Wendy gave you a thin, awkward smile. "Yeah..the two of you made quite the pair, and neither of you were liked very much..I still shocked he had friends at all." So were you. You shook your head, looking back at your reflection in the mirror. Despite the extra money that had gone into the school, the teenagers of South Park had wasted no time covering so much of it in graffiti already. You reached into your purse, pulling out a sharpie and writing the lyrics to the song you'd zoned out to for like 10 minutes.

Memory, Memory, I will leave just to return.

"God, I'm such a hot mess." You then turned to Wendy, dropping the marker back in your purse. "We'd better get to class before we get in trouble." "Are you sure you're going to be okay?" Wendy asked, watching you with a concerned expression. "That...was a pretty big revelation?" "It's..like you say. None of that stuff matters now, right?" You walked past her and walked out of the bathroom, Wendy following you. That blonde boy with the pretty eyes was long gone. "I can't even really remember anything, so there's no point in focusing on the past."

Thankfully, you convinced the teacher that you'd eaten something that made you sick, which Johnson assumes was the coffee from Tweak's coffee shop, whatever that was. After that was math, which had been dreadfully boring and unimpressive, and third period was creative writing. Walking through the open door you saw that kid Token again, along with the goths, some vamp kids, and then...