Somebody wants to play ball with Kenny

Kenny was grinning like an idiot the moment he woke up. He kept on grinning as he got ready for school and headed to his locker. Hands in his pockets, he couldn't help but hope that maaaaybe he could snag another kiss from you today. That would REALLY make today a good day.

Reaching his locker, he noticed a black envelope taped to it.

Cocking a brow he snatched it and tore it open in an unceremonious fashion. The letter inside was short, the handwriting neat and thin. Didn't belong to anyone he knew.

Kenneth McCormick.

While I sympathize that you did not ask to be born into the situation you have been, as no child ever would, you have welcomed your parents life style with more than open arms.

You are a drain on society. A future drug addict, or drug dealer, or both, just waiting to happen. Someone like you could never amount to anything in this world.

If I were you, I would simply kill myself.

In fact, I suggest you do.

That being said, I'm giving you a warning.

Stay away from (Y/N) (L/N).

She has clawed herself from the depths of despair, and does not need to be tempted back down to hell by a 'bad boy' like you.

Kenny laughed.

He straight up laughed.

It seemed somebody was trying to play ball.

He crumpled the letter up and chucked it at a kid as they walked by, noticing Cadence leaning against the locker beside his. She flashed a dazzling smile, fluttering her long lashes. "Hey. What we that?" "Some stupid Redrum letter. Hey." Kenny grabbed his things from his locker. He had math first period. Cadence hummed and took a step towards him. "Since it's finally fall, the movie theater is starting to marathon scary movies leading up to Halloween. This weekend they're showing The Nun and I REALLY want to go, but.." Cadence trailed off and hugged Kenny's arm right to her rather large chest. "I think I would be too scared to see it alone. Would you come see it with me~?" "Nah."

Kenny pulled his arm free and started down the hall to his class. "Thanks for telling me, though. Maybe I'll take (Y/N). She's probably into that stuff."

Cadence stared at Kenny's retreating figure with her mouth hanging open. Sophia had started fanning her with her hand, but Jewel just shook her head. "...looks like you aren't as popular as you were back home."