I just keep stealing scenes from the same game series because I have no control

It had been a good while since you'd been in theater class. You kind of hoped that Monroe could go easy on you after everything that had happened.

Fat chance.

You sat with Wendy, King, Sprinkle, and some of the vamp kids. The goths has left you alone since your day out with them, Ed grit for a rather awkward greeting here and there. Kenny hadn't acknowledged you at all, and Cadence was sitting with him, shooting you smirks. You ignored her, an earbud in as you scrolled through that forum on your phone.

I'm happy for you.
I'm smilin' for you.
I'd do anything,
For you, for you.
It's always for you,
And never or me.
and I need it to stop,
So let me tell you, please,
I'm always sad,
And I'm always lonely.
But I can't tell you,
That I'm breaking slowly...

"Alright future broadway stars!" Monroe took your attention from the forums and you looked up as he clapped his hands. "Today is going to be a fun day! You'll be ad libbing a skit. Any skit! Just do anything that pops into your young, immature little teenage brains! Sprinkle and King, you two first!" He pointed at your friends, the bell sleeve of his velvet green top swaying slightly and making a swish sound as it moved through the air. You snickered as they pretended to be an arguing couple, ending with Sprinkle trying to 'kill' King. Almost everyone in the theater was laughing.

This wasn't so bad. It was actually really fun to watch. Maybe you'd get paired with Vampir or Wendy.

Too bad Firkle was still suspended. You could have been paired with him, then act out punting him across the football field.

"(Y/N)! You and McCormick make a lovely pair, get up there."

Say sike right now.

You stared at Monroe in horror, and he motioned for you to get up on the stage. You opened your mouth to argue, but he wouldn't have it. "Get a move on."

With shaking legs, you stood to meet a waiting Kenny on the stage. He wore his usual orange jacket and his messy blonde hair was..well, messy. He had some bruises and bandages from the previous fights he'd been in with Cartman, and he was eyeing you with those blue eyes that you both hated and loved. God, you were going to choke.

"Well? We're waiting, love birds!"

Without a word, Kenny took a step forward, keeping his eyes locked with yours. He dropped to one knee and took one of your hands in both of his.

"...most beautiful princess, I beseech thee. Let me pass onward, and I shall service you in thy schemes. We shall fly beyond this isle, the corners of the world our mere prologue. I'll seek to make thy happiness so great that e'en the name of liberty forgot. What sayest thou to my most hopeful wish?"

"Say yes!" You heard Sprinkle call, but her voice sounded far away. Like she was yelling from the other end of a long tunnel. Your heart was pounding in your chest and your breath was caught in your throat. Kenny was looking at you with a..an almost hopeful look in his eyes. You jerked away and ran out of the theater room, out to the girls bathroom. You could hear Cadence's laughter ringing behind you as you slammed the door open, sinking to your knees.

Closed doors,

Locked in, no keys.
Keepin' my feelings hidden.
There is no ease.
I need it to stop,
And I want to be able,
To open up but,
My feelings are fatal, oh, oh, oh.
You spent too much time in these bathrooms.