Casa Bonita part 2

You stared blankly down at the menu that sat in front of you, feeling very overwhelmed with everything going on. Specifically due to Karen's presence. You'd never expected to see this little girl that you used to bully again in your life. Like, ever. Yet here she was, staring up at you as Vampir asked what was wrong with your party.

"..Nobody came." You murmured. Both Karen and Vampir stared at you for a moment before the vampire boy smiled softly at you. "Well...let's make it your best party ever then!" You stared quietly at the boy and then forced an awkward smile. "Uh..cool....thanks. I guess." As you spoke, you noticed two kids in dorky superhero costumes enter the fancy restaurant. One, you recognized immediately. He wore lots of purple, with his underwear on the outside and a spoingy green question mark on top of his hood, swaying as he moved.

Mysterion.

What was he doing here?

Karen. He was probably here for Karen, who now held onto your sleeve with her adorable little smile. You felt so bad for how you treated her before, she really hadn't deserved that. "What's up, kiddo?" You asked, taking you eyes off the hero that totally wasn't her older brother. "Let's go play some games!" She replied, ad you noticed that the rest of the vamp kids had already abandoned the table to do just that. You gave her a nod and climbed to your feet, letting Karen pull you towards the game zone. DDR, Skee ball, air hockey, it had the usual. You reached into your pocket and pulled out the $50s your grandparents had given you to get some tokens and handed it to Karen. "Here, go grab us some tokens." "Okay! Be right back, Y/N!"

You watched her toddle off and felt a smile return to your lips, which then let out a scream as you were tackled to the ground.

----------------------------------

I'm not dead, just going through hell. Sorry the chapter is so short.

Also in case some people missed it, we have a playlist: https://open.spotify.com/playlist/3O0k3AaH3oBQoGHe2sIbvu?si=c08359318afe4d92