Don't fuck with Wendy Testaburger

Wendy tried her hardest to run after you, but you were already in your car and running over a sapling before she even reached the parking lot. Some of the others had followed her, Bebe and the goths, Cartman and Kenny, just to name a few. People were muttering to one another while Bebe and Henrietta actually gave each other approving nods.

"I always knew that conformist was hiding something, but I never thought it would be this bad."

"Oh, I know. But it all makes sense now. The little bitch was pretending to be all sweet so we wouldn't figure out who she was and how she used to treat everyone. Pathetic!"

It was Cartman who came to your defense. "Girls, that's just horrible! Sure, (Y/N) kept something so important from everyone, and she used to do awful things, like push Timmy off his wheel chair, or take Jimmy's crutches, out gum in Karen's hair, steal Kenny's poor fuck lunch and throw it away-" And on and on and on. Some defense. Kids were muttering in agreement and Wendy whipped around, hands clenched. She decked Cartman square in the jaw, yelling as he staggered back. "YOU are the pathetic ones! How many of you were at that assembly in the 4th grade, huh?! Mackey told us everything! About her foster parents, about what was going on and why she was the way she was! You should be ashamed of yourselves!"

Wendy then turned to Cartman, who was holding his face. Looks like the jaw punch had brought pain back to his broken nose. "And YOU. You fat, disgusting motherfucker!" Wendy was really, really angry. So much so she was almost seeing red. "I can't believe you did this! Especially when the funeral was only a few days ago! You're a sack of shit!" "I'm not fat, you stupid bitch-" Wendy clocked him again, and then kicked him in his broken ribs, forcing Cartman back down. Stan pulled her away and Wendy looked over at Kenny, who was watching with a blank expression, and she practically snarled, "Say something you ass! You were more involved than any of us! If you abandon her for this, I swear I'll kick your ass!"

Kenny McCormick just turned, and walked away.