I'm getting cavaties just writing this

How come writing was so hard when you had to do it for school?

You wrote fan fiction all the time. You had at least three original stories in your personal notebooks. But this? This creative writing assignment? It was driving you crazy. Especially now that you knew you couldn't go with what you'd already written. It was that damn letter you'd given Kenny! The one that made him upset!

Groaning, you leaned back in your chair, texting Sprinkles about the whole issue.

Spwinkles: You write fics that are 4 pages long with 2k words. How can you not do the same for a school assignment??

You: It's not like I can write a homoerotic blow job in my creative writing assignment!!

Spwinkles: uh, not with THAT attitude.

You snickered and rolled your eyes. She was such a dork sometimes. You stared at your ceiling and yawned. The school week had been mostly boring after that incident with Cartman in his fursona costume. You were grateful for it. Too much had been going on. Far too much. You really, really needed some down time.

Open up your window,

and see the love it's flowin' 'round.
Cause everyone is working on dreams,

and worried they won't come true.
If you can,

believe in the things that you can't see,
And lay down your worries tonight.

"So, do you just have a secret super power where your phone plays fitting music, or.."

The voice made you jump slightly and you turned to see a masked dork sitting outside your window, the question mark over his head bobbed slightly in the wind. "Open your window, or are you going to just be cruel and leave me out here in the cold?"

You rolled your eyes with a laugh and stood up, walking to the window and pulling it open. You stepped aside to let Mysterion climb through. "And to what do I owe this visit, hero?" "I've come to question you about an ongoing investigation." He replied, and took a step forward, placing his hands on the wall on both sides of your head, affectively boxing you in. "And I might have to get physical if you don't cooperate~" "K-Mysterion!" You gently pushed him away and laughed, your face burning up. He just flashed you a grin and a wink.

You rolled your eyes and plopped down in the large purple bean bag that sat in your room, patting for him to sit with you. Instead, your perverted hero knelt in front of you, taking your arm in his hand and gently tracing the bandaid with his fingers. "Are they healing okay? They don't hurt, do they?" "Yeah, they're fine. You did good." You assured him with a soft smile, one he only half heartedly returned. "Cartman has laid his hands on you too many times. I shouldn't have let him do it even once. I swear I'm gonna snap his fat neck." You laughed a little, trying to imagine it. "I dunno. His neck is, like, REALLY fat." That at least got Mysterion to chuckle. You dig your nails into the chair, glancing over to the window. The stars were out again. You needed to tell him.  Mysterion noticed where you were looking and took your hand, pulling you up. He walked you over to the window and held you from behind, resting his chin on the top of your head.

"...Hey, Kenny?"

You were determined this time. You were going to do it, going to tell him.

Then he gently grabbed your jaw, pulling your head back, and claimed your lips with his. This kiss was just a little different from the one that he gave you yesterday. A little bit more hungry and demanding, it made your legs feel weak.

All at once, you lost your nerve.

Mysterion pulled back with that shit eating grin, his breath hot against your face, which already burned with a growing blush. He pressed his lips to your nose now and snickered, nuzzling your neck as his gaze returned to the stars. "You were saying?"

"Nuh...Nothing."

—————————————

I👄don't know👄how to write👄kissing!!!!