Cartman proceeds to ruin everything like the literal Hitler he is

It was a beautiful day.

The air was crisp, as it is in the mornings, and the temperate was starting to really drop. Having lived in Colorado for years now, you'd grown used to the cold, and wore a light jacket as you happily walked across campus with Wendy. It was just a typical conversation, class work, what was on TV, her upcoming date with Stan, but it was cutoff as you passed Heidi, Lesley, and Bebe.the blonde girl looked at you and gave a smile, one that felt far too confident for your liking. "Oh, morning Douchebag."

You furrowed your brow and glanced at Wendy, who just rolled her eyes and kept walking. You followed her lead, choosing to ignore Bebe's weird insult. Usually she went a little more hardcore than that. She must not have been on her A game today. Yet as you continued across campus, you couldn't help but feel that eyes were on you. Looking around, you noticed this was accurate.

Everyone on campus was watching you. Not Wendy, just you. Only you.

You make eye contact with one, a big boy who's stomach poked out from the bottom of his shirt. His eyes weren't right, both looking in opposite directions. Yet somehow, he was looking directly at you as he cried out loudly, "IT'S HER!" At his cry, the students part like the Red Sea in front of you, and you notice something.

In the middle of campus is a big board. Usually there's a map of the school on it, along with posters for things like class president and clubs, but not today. Today, there was something else. Dread started to pull in your stomach and your legs felt like lead as you made your way over.

Your files.

Your student files were covering every. Inch. Of that fucking board. You could feel the blood grow cold in your veins, your heart starting to beat painfully in your chest as you could only stare as the papers fluttered slightly in the wind. Someone grabs your hand, and your head snaps over to see that it's Wendy. Her nails are digging into your skin to the point of causing slight pain as she starts to pull you away from the board, only for Eric Fucking Cartman to block your path. She raised a fist, ready to force her way past him. "You're not even supposed to be on campus, you fucking ass! You did this, didn't you?!" "What are you talking about??" Cartman asked, his time far too innocent to be real. He glances over your shoulder, his smile turning to a slight smirk, and you look over to see Kenny walking over with Karen.

Your heart drops.

"...What the FUCK are you doing here, fatass."

Kenny spoke in a growl as his eyes landed on the large boy, who was bandaged up from his multiple fights with the hick. Cartman held his hands up defensively. "I just came because I'd heard the news-"

Stop.

"Hadn't you heard?"

Shut up.

"(Y/N) actually used to live in South Park! You remember the old Douchebag, don't you Kenny?" You wanted to yell at Cartman to just shut the fuck up, but your voice didn't work. Your mouth was dry. You were struggling to breath. Kenny stared coldly at Cartman before glancing at the papers on the board, scanning them. As he did, the color and expression faded from his face. He turned to look at you, and you couldn't even start to try and read what he was thinking. Cartman started to talk again, "I wish you had told me it was you, (Y/N). We used to be the best of friends, you and I, don't you remember? I want to try and put all the stupidness of these past few weeks behind us, and try to rekindle our old friendship. What do you say, Douchebag? Will you accept my apology and offer to restart our old relationship?"

"Why didn't you tell me?"

Kenny's question shattered your world.

You couldn't hear anything. Not the murmurs of the students crowded around to watch. Not Wendy tell on everyone to back off as Bebe and Henrietta actually teamed up for once, for the sole purpose of jeering at you. And you could only see Kenny.

Kenny, who's blue eyes stared at you accusingly as his mouth moved, but none of his words were reaching you. He let go of his sister's hand and jabbed a finger at you aggressively, and that's when your body snapped.

You shoved past him and the rest of the crowd, passing Mitch and Butter's, who were coming out of the boy's dorm. Mitch looked at you and sighed before taking off.

For the second time this month, he just Barely managed to get into your truck before you tore out of the lot, hitting and mowing down a freshly planted baby tree on your way out. That definitely did some damage to your hood, but you didn't care. With one hand on the wheel, you cranked the music all the way up, causing Mitch to cover his ears.

You needed sound. Something. Anything.

Talk down on yourself whenever possible,
My life is shit because I deserve it, right?
You must have done something real bad.
Its nearly impossible for you to cry now.