Ah fuck, I can't believe you done this

You giggled, swinging Sprinkle's hand as you walked back from the coffee shop together. The sun was going down and you were both heading back to the dorm, having class in the morning.

"I still can't believe he did that!" Sprinkle said, covering her mouth with her free hand. You both still had your 'disguises' on for gits and shiggles, which got you a few odd looks from people as you walked by. "I know! And he didn't even mean to! How can he be so smooth on accident?!" You agreed, giggling. With the sun slowly disappearing, the people outside did too. As you grew closer to the school, you found that the two of you were completely alone.

Two teenage girls, the perfect victims for a creepy old mugger.

And that's exactly who came out of a dark alley that you were passing. An older man with a prominent hairline and dirty clothes. The thing that really stood out to him though, was the gun in his hand, which he pointed right at the two of you.

"Your bags, hand them over and nobody gets hurt." You frowned, putting an arm protectively in front of Sprinkle and reached fir your wallet, tossing it to the man's feet. Even though there was two of you, that wasn't much against a gun. It was best to just do what he said. Sprinkle repeated your actions, gripping your hoodie tightly. The man hummed in approval and bent down to pick up the wallets, only to be kicked back by a flash of purple. Coming to your rescue was Kenny McCormick. Mysterion.

Mysterion scooped your wallets off the ground and tossed them back to you, giving you a glance. "...Take your friend and go. Now." You nodded, turning to leave but stopped as you saw the man getting back up. "Ke-Mysterion! Look out!" Mysterion turned to face the man, lunging at him and tackling him back to the ground.

A shot rand out through the early night.

You saw Mysterion fall to his knees as the mugger staggered back, the gun dropping from his shaking hands. He clearly hadn't planned on actually using it, and was just trying to scare people into doing as he said, like the coward he was. You ran forward, dropping to your own knees just as Mysterion collapsed to the ground, blood from his chest already pooling onto the ground. The world around you was spinning and you were struggling to breathe. You tried to remind yourself of what Timmy had said. Of Kenny's powers. Tried to tell yourself that he'd be fine, but that wasn't registering with you right now. You gingerly turned him over, laying him in your lap, not caring for the blood getting on your pants. His eyes flickered to you. Good, he was still alive. "Call the police!" You yelled to Sprinkle, who fumbled to pull her phone out of her pockets.

"Don't."

You looked back down at Kenny, who, somehow, was hiding the pain he was most definitely dealing with right now. You wondered how often he'd died before. How often had he died while you were here without you knowing? Sprinkle finally got her phone out but dropped it, her music starting after it hit the ground.

Do you remember me?
I killed your family
And now I am going to kill you too
I made your brother bleed
I made your father scream
And I made your mother say those things that she said to me:

She said, "Do with me what you want, but please don't hurt my family, don't hurt my family.

Without a word, you could only watch as the light faded from Kenny's eyes, turning them into a dull, empty blue color. Your mouth opened and closed like a goldfish as you struggle to even think.

"...Oh my god, he killed Kenny!"

"You bastard!"