Kenny grows some balls

How can I say this without breaking?
How can I say this without taking over?
How can I put it down into words?
When it's almost too much for my soul alone.
I loved, and I loved and I lost you.
And it hurts like hell.
Yeah, it hurts like hell.

Kenny glanced over at the phone that sat beside him as he lay on the roof of the boy's dormitory. He couldn't help but wonder if your weird power of fitting music was somehow contagious.

This was bullshit.

All of this was bullshit.

A serial killer in town? Leaving him threatening letters and you ones that were disgusting, even on a stalker level? He blew smoke into the air, cigarette in hand, and felt a growl growing at the back of his throat. This freak could be a danger to you. IS a danger to you. He 100% knew whoever had killed Tiger was the one sending these letters, this was a fact. Kenny..he was going to have to get over himself and talk to you.

Maybe you wouldn't forgive him, but that didn't matter. You didn't have to love him. You didn't even have to like him.

All you had to do was at least tolerate him long enough for him to protect you. And he was going to protect you, whether you liked it or not. Kenny vowed this. Staring up at the stars, the stars that you love so much, he crushed the cigarette in his hand, not caring that it burned as he rose to his feet.

"Hey, fucker! Whoever killed that loser Tiger! If you're out here, I got something to say to you!" They likely weren't, but he needed to get this off his chest. "I'm gonna kick your ass! I don't give a shit about that fuck Tiger, but you're going after (Y/N) and I'll fucking kill you for it! I love her! I love her and I'll die before you do anything to her, do you hear me?!"

Sitting by the dumpsters outside the boys dorm, Henrietta sat with the rest of the goths, smoking, and looked up when she heard the shouting. "...that's so sickeningly sweet I want to vomit." She put her cigarette holder up to her lips to hide the slight smile on her face.