We'll defeat you with the power of friendship! And this gun we found!

Flowers ran her fingers along her bone saw as she watched you sleep almost peacefully, strapped to the metal table in front of her. She'd been thinking long and hard about where to start, where to make the first cut, but ultimately she decided you didn't deserve such a messy end.

After all, she still greatly admired you and how far you'd come, even if you did ultimately fail.

So, instead of cutting you to pieces to throw into a stream or hide in a hole, she'd make you a princess instead. She'd make you into sleeping beauty or Snow white. Cold and asleep...forever. After she did the deed she'd order in a special made glass coffin to leave you in, then put you somewhere in the woods to be found.

Yes, that would be lovely.

Flowers set the bone saw down and rummaged through her tools before picking up the needle to an IV and flicking it with her finger a few times as she made her way to a small cabinet of poisons she kept in the basement. "It'll be hard to keep working once you're gone, Y/N." She said, as if you could hear her in your sleep, "Unlike that idiot Tiger, or that complete waste of life Kenny McCormick, people will actually miss you. I think I'll only have enough time to deal with Kenny after this before I have to move." She measured out the needed poison and turned back to you, a sad smile on her face. "But right now isn't about them, it's about you. I need to start your letter, but...I don't know where to start, if I'm being honest."

She picked up the IV to begin administering the poison and dropped it as her phone went off with a text.

Then another.

And another.

Her phone was absolutely blowing up with notifications.

Frowning, Flowers set the IV down and picked up her phone, swiping to the messages she was getting. Photos. Photos of herself, at this very moment.

Gasping she turned and was momentarily blinded by a bright flash before being knocked to the ground. Blinking away the spots she saw two people standing over her. A young man in a stupid purple hero costume, and a young woman in a stupid pink hero costume, who took her photo with multiple phones. "Smile for instagram, bitch." Flowers growled and lunged forward towards the purple boy, gripping the front of his shirt and throwing him to the side, wrenching off his hood and mask as she does. He slams into the wall and winces, and Flowers can't help but scoff when she sees who it really is.

"Kenneth McCormick. I should have known."

"Let. Y/N. Go." He hissed through gritted teeth, swinging out his leg to kick her. Flowers laughed mockingly and jumped out of the way, grabbing the rolling tray that held her tools and pushing it hard into him, using all her strength to pin him to the wall. "This is almost comical, you coming here, you trying to play hero, when it's your fault!" Flowers continued to mock him, forgetting that the pink hero, Call Girl, was even there. Her mistake. "Had you just stayed out of Y/N's life none of this would have happened! She was on her way to truly becoming somebody, but no. You had to pull her back down into the trash pits with you. Had to convince her to squander her talent, had to-" "Shut up."

Flowers was kicked hard in the back, made to fall to her knees before Kenny slammed the cart into her head. She tumbled back, blood dripping from a gash on her forehead. The two heroes towered over her, and all three of them were so focused on one another that they didn't notice you. You, who Call Girl had untied while Flowers focused on Kenny. You, who had woken up.

You, who had picked up the gun that had dropped off of the medical cart when Flowers used it to attack Kenny.

"Cunt."

A shot rang out after you spoke, followed by a bullet tearing through Flowers' skull. She slumped forward, then collapsed as her own blood pulled around her.