Dude, that's gay

If this was a spy movie, it would be a comedy, like Master of Disguise. You sat in one of the booths of Tweak bro's coffee shop with your friend Sprinkle, the both of you wearing hoodies, sunglasses, and fake mustaches. Why, you may ask? Because your friend Junpe was going on his first ever date. You didn't care that he kept saying it wasn't a date, because it totally was.

The two of you peaked over your menus as Junpe sat waiting at his own booth, fiddling with the list of names you'd practically forced him to read the night before. You liked and trusted Kyle, and knew he'd make sure every shit bag written down would get what they deserved for harassing Junpe all these years. Your boy was in good hands with Kyle. As if on cue, the Jewish ginger walked into the shop, spotted the Irish ginger, and headed towards his booth. You and Sprinkle hid back behind your menus, not wanting to be spotted. Luckily, Kyle didn't even glance your way, and sat across from Junpe. They exchanged greetings, Junpe awkward and stuttering as usual. You heard Kyle give a chuckle and gave Sprinkle a nod. She'd picked a good spot, you could hear the two of them perfectly.

"Is that the list?" Kyle asked, motioning to the paper in Junpe's hand. Junpe gave a silent nod and handed it to him with a slightly shaking hand. This was the first time he'd ever tried standing up for himself, and you could tell he was freaking out about it. It was understandable, but it had to happen eventually. That or..he'd be a doormat forever. You couldn't bear the thought. You lifted your head, watching as Kyle read over the paper, his mouth forming a thin line of disapproval. "...I'll handle it. But you really need to learn to stand up for yourself, dude." "Y-Yeah, I know.." Junpe mumbled, you just barely able to make out his voice. Kyle put the list in his jacket pocket and nodded, "Good. Now, did you bring your iPad?" You saw Junpe reach into his back and pull it out, and Kyle stood, walking over to Junpe's side of the the booth, sitting beside him. He plucked the iPad from Junpe's hands and began turning it on.

"Keep this in your room if you can," Kyle began telling him, "And save everything you make to the cloud. That way if they break it, you still have your poetry and stuff, alright?" "Y-Yeah, okay.." Junpe nodded his head, though you couldn't see his expression now, his back to you. You watched Kyle show him how to set up the iPad, and finally Junpe pointed out how tired Kyle sounded. Kyle shrugged his shoulders. "The bed in my dorm isn't very comfortable, so I haven't been sleeping well." "You could sleep in mine." Junpe commented without thinking, "It's really comf-"

He'd caught what he'd said, and you watched as Kyle turned in his seat, looking at Junpe with a raised brow and a smirk on his face. "You're lucky you're cute."

You and Sprinkle couldn't stop yourselves. You both hopped out of the booth, clapping your hands and bending over.

"YOOOOOOOOO! HOLY SHIIIIIT GET IT BOOOOOOOI!"