What a twist!

Oh, mother, I'm scared to die.
Where, where do my good deeds lie?
Oh, father, I'm scared to live.
Takes more than I've got to give.
Oh, sister, my voice is weak.
Oh, brother, long for sleep.
Oh, hunger, I know you well.
My cruel friend is a funeral bell.

Your head throbbed and you couldn't move, your wrists and ankles bound, by zip ties it felt like. Your vision was blurred still, you felt like shit and you could only barely hear the music that wafted through the air,as if someone had shoved cotton into your ears. A light turned on and blinded you, making you wince. Someone was shuffling around.

"H-Hello?" You called out, your mouth dry and your throat aching.

"Oh good, you're finally awake." Spoke the voice, Flowers' voice.

The light dimmed and you saw her standing behind a ring light, wearing a heavy rubber butcher's apron over what looked to be a nurse's uniform. Your eyes were beginning to focus and you could see the frown twisting her pretty face. "You must be confused, and in pain with that bullet wound. I'm still honestly surprised Cadence would stoop so low, I'll have to deal with her next. But really, Y/N, you put yourself in this situation you know." "Wh-What?" You mumbled and winced as she knelt down and rolled you onto your back, making you look up at her now sad expression. "You really are like my sister, Y/N. Too much like her, and as I did for her, I'm going to put you out of your misery before you become a further parasite on society."

With your eyes better adjusted you found yourself in a large cement room filled with cameras and strange instruments for dismemberment and god knows what else. What caught your eyes though were the photos on the walls over various kids. The two you noticed where of Tiger and August.

And it rings in the day,
And it rings in the evening.
Oh, I could pray, but it won't stop you leaving.
Shadow in black, you are grim from your reaping.
Oh, can't you spare just a day for the weeping?

"..You...You killed them?" You asked softly. Flowers turned to see where you were looking and her shoulders dropped, a sigh escaping her lips. "..Yes. It seems you don't remember me, but I was a substitute teacher when you and August were in school together. I don't expect you to understand Y/N, but life is survival of the fittest. Society cannot be dragged down by failures, be them adults or children, and I've chosen to nip future problems in the bud when I see them. I've only ever killed wastes that nobody would miss-until today." She turned back to you, kneeling down again as she brushed your dyed hair from your face, "People will miss you, Y/N, and so will I. I Had such high hopes for you." "People missed August, bitch!" You screamed it without realizing and kicked your bound legs, knocking over one of the ring lights. It falls over and is big enough to knock flowers down for a moment. You spot a cellphone poking out of her pocket and you grab it, calling Mitch on speed dial. You barely hear him pickup before you start screaming again, "FLOWERS! IT'S FLOWERS! SHE HAS ME!"

Pain shoots through your skull as flowers brings the ring light down on your head, making you drop the phone to the ground with a clatter. You can feel hot blood trickle down your face as your vision blurs again, the sound around you once more growing muffled.

"Your will to survive is strong, Y/N..it almost makes me want to let you go." You could feel yourself being lifted and then gingerly laid out on something metal and cold before a sharp pain hit your inner arm, "But you know too much. I promise you won't feel a thing."

Oh, lover, I know you're there,
And I'd follow you anywhere.
Oh, give me a hand to hold,
So that I may face the cold.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'M NOT DEAD.