A nickleback song. You know the one.

Turning with a furrowed brow you were greeted to the sight of two bigger boys fighting out in the middle of the campus. They both had brown hair, one was much bigger than the other and they both wore South Park Cows football jackets.

Cows? Was that really your schools mascots? It couldn't have been something cool, like The Bigfoots?

Whatever. You watched the two boys yell at and shoving each other. They seemed to be fighting over some girl named Bebe, who you guessed was the smug looking pretty blonde girl standing a foot away from them and watching with slight amusement.

"Clyde will never learn, will he?"

Blinking, you glanced over to find a pretty girl with long black hair had stood next to you. She certainly wasn't a goth kid. You'd describe her as preppy, in fact, not that there was anything wrong with that. Unlike Henrietta and her Gother-Than-Thou groupies, you weren't going to judge people solely by their style. "Clyde? Is he one of the those two? I'm kind of new here.." You said awkwardly, and the girl turned to look at you. She gave you a once over and her brow furrowed. "Oh...sorry. You looked..I thought you were someone else.." She trailed off and then turned to look back at the boys, "Yeah, he's the smaller one. He and Bebe dated once. Once. And that was only because his dad owns a shoe store and she wanted free shoes. Now she's only dating Cartman because he's got an Football scholarship to one of the best universities in the state." You followed her stare and felt your own face unconsciously move into a look of disgust.

Somebody was dating this loud, rude fuck?

"...I..what..I..what in the frick frack diddly dack paddy wacky crackerjack fuck?"

At your words, this black haired girl couldn't help but laugh, shaking her head. "I know, right? I'm Wendy, by the way. The blonde over there is Bebe, the bigger boy is Cartman, you should avoid him, and the smaller one is Clyde." Clyde. God, that guy was a simp.

That is the word, right? You were so behind on slang, Jack in the box Jesus.

You watched as Cartman continued to yell. Something about Clyde being a fat loser with a mommy problem. That immediately got gasps out of people and it was clear he'd gone a little too far. Clyde looked like he was struggling not to cry. Cartman snickered, going a little dance. "That's right, Clyde! Cry like a little bitch! Bebe is my girl and she wants to fuck ME, not you!" At that Bebe looked disgusted. It's what she deserved though, treating people like this. Still..you couldn't not say something. "Dude, the fuck is wrong with you?"

The hall went silent. All eyes were on you, including the eyes of a group that Cartman used to hang around. Wendy gave you an impressed look and stepped closer to you, ready to back you up if need be. Cartman turned to look at you with narrowed eyes. His mouth twisted into a sneer and he took a waddle towards you. It was understandable how he was on the football team, the dude was a solid mix of blubber and muscle. He could snap you like a twig. "The fuck did you say, bitch?!" His voice was grating to listen to, and stirred this weird, sleepy annoyance in the back of your head. "You heard me. The fuck is wrong with you? If you had to go THAT low to land a blow on the guy, you clearly don't have much going for you, do you?" "Hey! Don't talk to him like that!"

It was Bebe.

You rolled your eyes and shot her a glance. Looks like today you were making lots of enemies. First the goths, then these two. Fan-tucking-fastic. "Shut up, you're on my list next for a verbal beat down. Anyway-" You looked back to Cartman, "It's pretty obvious that your girlfriend, if you're dumb enough to call her that, isn't even that into you. I mean..to be fair, who would want to fuck you anyway. I'm pretty sure fucking you would just be laying there as you wiggle around like a blobfish, getting everything all wet and sticky before flipping onto your fat ass and squealing like a pig."