Yes you are tired of being nice, yes you would like to go ape shit

Knock knock knock

The first thing that ran through your mind when you woke up was several different horror movies that started this way. Knocks on the door far too early in the morning. You pushed this paranoia from your mind and climbed to your feet, going to your window and opening it, tossing the blunt out after you snuffed it. "Come in."

The door opened and you glanced over your shoulder to see that your guest wasn't one of your friends, but your favorite teacher, Ms. Flowers. She had a red envelope and a bouquet of red roses in her hands, making your stomach drop. "Where...did you get those." "Oh, they were outside your door." She smiled brightly and paused, sniffing the air that definitely still smelt of weed. You saw the disappointment flash in her eyes and sighed, looking away. "I'm...actually planning on quitting. I'm gonna talk with my therapist about getting a plan going." "Good, good.." She went around you, setting the flowers and envelope on your desk before placing a hand on your shoulder. "...I'm aware that marijuana has no addictive or ill affects, but I still know you can do better. And I promise not to tell."

She was your favorite teacher for a reason.

"Thank you, Ms. Flowers. So, um...what's up?" It wasn't even 6 yet, why was she here, and so early? "I just wanted to check on you, see how you were doing." Flowers smiled, sitting on the edge of your bed. You sat beside her and she squeezed your shoulder gently, "You're drinking lots of water? Taking your medication. I don't mean to mother hen you, I just..." She trailed off for a minute, sighing. You tried your best to give her a reassuring smile. She did her best to return it. "...I had an older sister a lot like you. But in the end, she let her bad choices rule her life. She's gone from this world now." "I'm sorry.." You whispered.

This was a heady info bomb for her to dump on you, but you understood. Flowers smiled and reached down, taking your hands and giving them a gently squeeze. "I just want to see you succeed, Y/N....anyway," She then let go of your hands, gently patting down her pretty hair, "I saw you the other day with Gregory. I think you two are so cute. He's an intelligent man with money and a bright future ahead of him. Maybe the flowers and note are from him~?"

You knew they weren't.

Still, you forced a giggled and nodded.

"Yeah..you're probably right." "Yes, I wouldn't be surprised." Flowers stood, smiling again, though there was still sadness in her eyes. You felt bad, knowing now that she saw you like her older sister, and how hard she wanted you not to go down that same road. You silently promised her you wouldn't. Flowers turned and started for the door, looking back at you as she opened it. "By the way...congratulations for joining the cheer team. I truly am proud of you for working so hard to push past all this unpleasantness. With everything going on, I think you deserve a little extra time on that creative writing assignment, don't you?"

Oh thank god.

You beamed at Flowers as she left, but it fell once she closed the door behind her. You picked up the flowers and the envelope with shaky hands, debating if you should open it or just throw them both away. After considering it, you tossed the envelope back on your desk, deciding to take it to Jewel and Timmy later, before throwing the dying roses into your trash can. After they landed with a soft thunk, you paused, peering into the can. Those had been fresh when Flowers brought them in...

Whatever. Scoffing, you turned away from the garbage and went to your closet, pulling it open to peer inside. Thanks to your absolutely favorite teacher, you were feeling pretty good. Good enough to actually put some effort into your appearance today. You riffled through your stuff before pulling out a Hex Girl t-Shirt, a white button up dress shirt, a black and white plaid skirt, and your black creepers. Looks like you'd dress like an E-Girl today, but whatever, they were cute. You tucked them under your arm and grabbed your bath stuff, heading to the showers. Just as you got inside, you were met with Cadence and Sophie.

Great.

When she saw you, her face lit up in that annoying, fake smile of hers.

"Y/N! It's nice to see you up so early, that's the spirit!" You rolled your eyes, picking a shower and moving the curtain. "You already bitch slapped me, so drop the sweet act. You're a cunt. I know it, you know it. Jewel knows it too." "I had heard she was seen paling around with you. I guess there's no accounting for taste." Keeping her cheerful tone, Cadence turned away from you, returning to the mirror to apply her eyeliner as Sophie helped put her hair into pigtails. "Then again, maybe she wants to learn how to be a two faced bitch, just like you~" "Well, if she does, she should have stayed with you, she could have learned from the best."

You heard Cadence close her eyeliner with a loud snap, and stepped aside just as she lunged for you. She ran into the shower, unable to stop herself and slammed against the tiled wall, causing her to fall onto her ass. After seeing that she wasn't actually hurt, you reached inside and turned the shower on, soaking her.

"

Cadence gasped, struggling and trying to use the hand rails to pull herself up. You glanced back Sophie, who stood frozen, unsure of what to do. Humming, you picked up the shower gel off the floor and twisted off the top, pouring the whole thing out on Cadence. At least now she's smell like strawberries. "I'm a shitty person. I know that. But at least I'm trying to get better. You? You're an absolute cunt who's lived such a privileged live that the only way you can seem to get any joy is to hurt others. I suggest you see a therapist, and if you ever bother me or my friends again, you'll regret it? Okay~?"

Cadence screamed angrily as she got to her feet, shoving you aside and running out of the showers, Sophie hot on her heels. You smiled to yourself, removing your pajamas, turning the shower onto satanic levels, and stepping inside as your phone hit shuffle.

I'm bigger than my body
I'm colder than this home
I'm meaner than my demons
I'm bigger than these bones
And all the kids cried out, "Please stop, you're scaring me"
I can't help this awful energy
God damn right, you should be scared of me
Who is in control?