Ashely Katchadourian isn't even in charge of the door

Final-Fucking-ly. The last class of the day. Today had been a fucking shit show and you were ready to just get off campus for a bit and find real food to eat. Running a hand through your hair, you stepped into the theater room and immediately spotted familiar faces. Wendy, Bebe and Red, Butters, and Clyde. Vampir, Bloodrayne and the other vampires, and then..ugh. The goths. You also spotted Cadence with her lackeys Sophia and Jewel. That blonde boy you'd ran into in the hallway was very obviously hitting on Cadence.

Why did that make you feel..disappointed?

"(Y/N)! Over here!"

Wendy's voice took you out of your thoughts and you smiled as she waved. Jogging over you flipped off Henrietta as you passed her. You slid to a halt in front of the black haired, friendly girl, who giggled when you reached her. "I was hoping we would have this class together! How has your first day been?" You knew what she really meant. She wanted to know if you were okay. You smiled and shrugged, ignoring the looks Bebe was giving you. "It could be better, could be worse. But that's school for you, right? Who's your friends?" "Oh! This is Nichole, Theresa, and Clyde. Over there is Stan Marsh and Douch-uh, I mean...I think his name is Dovakin" At his name, Clyde stepped forward and looked you over before wincing slightly. "Looking at you make my balls hurt." Uh, what? You heard Wendy snicker and assumed there was a story there, one she'd fill you in on later. "(Y/N), huh?" Clyde continued, as if he hadn't said anything weird, "You stood up to Cartman this morning. I didn't need it or anything, I totally had it under control, but...thanks. That was really cool of you." "It was lame, that's what it was." Bebe spoke up, flipping her long blonde hair over her shoulder dramatically. Oh god. You looked back at Wendy. "So, do you actually hang out with her, or..." "Not really. We used to be friends but...why are you even over here, Bebe?" She turned to the other girl now, who rolled her eyes in response. "I knew this vampire loser would probably come talk to you, so I wanted to formally introduce myself, and make sure she understood how things worked here in South Park." "No thanks, Zales." You crossed your arms and she narrowed her eyes. "My name is Bebe, who the fuck is Zales." Damn, did nobody here get your references. "Look, (Y/N), stop acting like you're hot shit. You're not." "I think she's pretty hot." Clyde spoke up, and yu felt your cheeks heat up.

A pair of blue eyes landed on your group, their owner having picked up the conversation. You were unaware of this, but Clyde felt the look of annoyance on him. He assumed it was Bebe and pressed on.

"Yeah! (Y/N) is totally hot. And she stands up to people like you and Cartman, which makes her like...double hot. We should go out sometime." Oh god. You gave Clyde a thin, awkward smile. "I'll...think about it." Luckily before Clyde could press you into a date, a pair of people slid on their knees towards you, stopping right in front of you. A very small, very cute girl with short brown hair called Sprinkles, and an African American boy with short dreads named King. Some more friends from your old School in Crested Butte. Both began to serenade you dramatically, with loud voices, throwing their heads back and making over the top arm motions.

"What is the world was made of glazed doughnuts?

You would be like:

Man that's fuckin' sweet,

I can't believe the world is made of doughnuts?

What if your hands were made of hot pockets?

You would be the first one to be eaten,

in survival situations~"

You covered your mouth, giggling and trying to ignore the fact that all eyes were now on the three of you. Back home this was normal, but you were now in a school full of mostly strangers, and in this current class there was a lot of people who's attention you didn't want. The goth's, for example. But it was too late. "God, could you fucking conformists get any more lame." Henrietta scoffed from the corner her group sat in, smoking despite being in a class. Cadence's fake, annoying laugh suddenly rang out, grating on your ears. "What are you talking about? I think that was so cuuuute. Besides, aren't you little goths supposed to stick together or something? I mean, you all dress the same and wear the same tacky little brands." God, you HATED her fake nice bullshit. The goth with red in his hair, which made it look like a blood demon took a shit on his head, scowled deeply. "She's a poser, not a goth! I doubt she could even name a real goth band, just those losers like My Chemical Romance and Manson." "Sisters of Mercy, Dead Can Dance, Voltaire, Birthday Massacre, Switchblade Symphony, Faith and the Muse." You rambled off as if it were second nature. The goths stared at you with wide eyes and gaping mouths. Taking some inspiration from goth goddess Ebony Dark'ness Dementia Raven way, you lifted your hands and flipped them off dramatically. The blonde boy from before had started to laugh, only to stop when somebody clapped. Turning, you saw an elderly man had entered the classroom. He had long gray hair and wore bell bottom jeans.

Cool.

"Well, aren't you all full of energy! Perfect, we're going to need it. My name is Todd Monroe, yes, I'm related to the late Marilyn Monroe. and I'll be your new theater teacher." Even cooler! He walked through the room at a slow pace, hands in his pockets as he eyed everyone in class before suddenly pointing at you, Sprinkle, and King. "I like your little song and dance. Give us a scene. Right now, I don't care what it is."

Never mind. Very much NOT cool.

Your mind was swimming for ideas when King jumped to his feet, pointing at you and demanding suddenly, "Who the fuck are you?"

Oh. It clicked.

You turned back to him and said flatly, "Who the fuck are you"

"I asked you first."

"I asked you second"

Sprinkle got to her own feet, letting out a gasp. "She is Mackenzie Zales, head cheerleader, home coming queen, part time model."

And so your little trio continued the skit, gaining much laughter and even respect from most of your classmates. This was good. You were settling back into the groove you had back in Crested Butte, having fun and giving no shits. Once you finished, Mr. Monroe gave you a standing ovation, with a good chunk of the class doing the same. You, Sprinkle and King gave dramatic bows before Monroe began demanding skits of other students. While they did this, you noticed something pinned to the bulletin board in the back of the theater room. A missing poster for a boy named Damien Thorn. It was fucking WEIRD, because not only was his name similar to your ex friend, Damien Blackthorn, but they even looked the same, with medium black hair and bushy brows. Though, your Damien wasn't really named that, his name was just Dan, and his hair was dyed. Still, this was really, really weird. Once again, Wendy jogged you from your thoughts by calling your name. You walked over to her and she introduced you to her boyfriend Stan and their friend Dovakin. Dovakin was silent, but gave you a strange look. You merely smiled and listened to everyone chat until class ended. You walked out with King and Sprinkle, barely noticing the tall blonde walking behind your little group. King shot you a grin, "Does this mean we're friends now?" "Oh no, I still fucking hate you."

"Okay good, fuck you and your entire family."

"Okay, enjoy your bald spot bitch."

"You're gonna die alone."

"Byyyyyyye!!"

As you turned the corner and left his view, the blonde stared with a tilted head and a furrowed brow, reaching into his backpack and pulling out a purple suit before following after you.

-------------------

Oh my god, this chapter was SO much fun to write you guys.