Okay now that's just creepy and uncomfortable

After coming back from the morning picnic-and possible daaaate???-you decided to go to your freshly cleaned locker and grab your notebook. It was time to try and really get to work on that creative writing assignment. Pulling your earbuds out of your pocket, as you'd left your headphones in your room, you were forced to take the long way around as part of the school was still blocked off for Tiger's investigation.

Which meant that in order to reach your locker, you had to pass Kenny's.

Normally you wouldn't care. The hallway was empty, so you had no chance of running into him, but something taped to his locker had caught your attention. A black envelope.

You knew you shouldn't read it.

It could have been from Cadence or Henrietta or any number of people. It wasn't any of your business...

You pulled it off his locker and tore it open, unfolding the letter and scanning over it. This was a HUGE breech if trust, but..

Fuck it, it wasn't like he trusted you anymore anyway.

Kenneth McCormick,

You are absolutely pathetic in every possible way. The fact that you ever thought you stood a chance with (Y/N) (L/N) is almost laughable, especially considering how easily you turned your back on her when Eric Cartman releases those files.

He will get what is coming to him.

And so will you.

I'm looking forward to it. Watching you both take your last breaths, your lives, as meager and useless as they are, snuffed out by my hand. Not a soul will miss the two of you.

Well, your sister might. But she would be joining you soon after.

It made you feel sick to your stomach. Bile was making your way up your throat and you lunged for the nearest trash can, shuddering as you lost the contents of your maybe-date-breakfast.

That was the same handwriting from Tiger's letter.

Wiping your mouth, you tore the letter up without a second thought and threw it into the trash.

In retrospect you should have saved it for the police, but that thought didn't cross your mind until much later.