It's time to go see the counselor, mkay?

You jogged down the hall and towards the counselors office, laughing as you could still hear Eric Cartman yelling angrily as Kyle and Clyde beat the shit out of him. Finally reaching the office, you knocked on the door and heard a weirdly familiar vice call out, "Please wait outside and I'll call when you can come on in, mmkay?" "Mmkay!" You call back, almost by instinct and then sat on one of the plush chairs outside the room. After seeing Literal Hitler Fatass get the shit beaten out of him, you were having a relatively good day now, smiling as you put on your cat ear headphones and just relaxing. You desperately needed this after your first meeting with Kenny McCormick. That had been so...ugh. You didn't want to think about it.

So here's to you, Mrs. Robinson,

people love you more, oh nevermind.

Oh nevermind.

In fucking fact, Mrs. Robinson,

the world won't care whether you live or die,

you live or die.

In fucking fact, Mrs. Robinson,

they probably hate to see your stupid face.

Your stupid face.

So here's to you, Mrs. Robinson!

You live in an unforgiving place.

Hahaha no. You slipped the headphones around your neck, shaking your head. Okay, that song was SO not what you needed right now. Ugh, you felt your stomach twisting in knots. Luckily you were distracted by your thoughts when the counselor's door opened and you glanced up, seeing that one kid. Dovakin. The other douchebag. He glanced at you silently and you gave a thin, awkward smile.

"Timmy has told me all about you."

What, he talked?!

Wait, Timmy?!

Who the FUCK is Timmy?!

"He wants to talk to you soon. I'm interested to see how this goes."

And Dovakin left.

Son of a bitch!

"Alright, come on in mmkay?" The counselor called and you got to your feet, your legs feeling weak. Inhaling deeply, you forced yourself inside and was met with a tall, thin man with a big head and large glasses. He motioned to the seat on the other side of his desk. You happily sat, fearing your legs would have given out if you'd been standing any longer. The counselor cleared his throat. "So, I'm Mr. Mackey, hello there, miss...." He glanced at your file and furrowed his brow, "Miss (Y/N) (L/N). Now, Kyle told me about what happened. I'm not mad, just worried that Eric Cartman is bullying you, and if you could explain why-" He stopped suddenly, scanning over your files more. He then set it down and folded his hands on his desk, looking you over with a furrowed brow. "You...I remember you. Mrs. Broflovski brought you to me, back in the 4th grade..you had gone t her about your foster family..."

Oh, COME ON!!

Why TODAY, out of ALL days?!

You sighed, leaning back, and ran your hands over your face, likely smudging your eyeliner to shit. Whatever, it could be fixed. Your tongue felt like led and you were afraid you'd sound like a moron trying to talk. Still, you did. 'I...don't really remember all that. Sorry." "Well...that's totally understandable, mkay." Mackey spoke in...well, you assumed he was trying to sound comforting, and failing miserably. "You went through..uh...more traumatic experiences then a child should have to, mkay? Does Cartman know, is that why he's bullying you?" You shook your head, glancing down at your chipped purple nails. "No...only Wendy knows." "Well, that's okay. Your file is, uh..pretty spotless. Seems to me that you've really pulled yourself together, and that's something to be proud of, mkay? How you are now is more important than how you were then. I, uh, think that everyone will judge you more based on your current actions." Just like what Wendy said. Of course. She was a smart girl, she, and Mackey, were more than likely right. But something inside you still didn't like this. "I dunno.." You spoke softly, "The kids here have always been REAL good at holding grudges...even if I'm better now, some of them might not care." "Hmm...that is a valid concern, mkay." Mackey was now typing away at his computer. "I want to set up weekly meetings for the two of us, is that okay with you?" "Uh...mkay?" You said, and he nodded, then looked back to you. "Also, I think you should tell Kenny McCormick. Do you remember him?" "Uh, not...really? Why should I...tell him?" Your heart had dropped in your chest as he thought over a response and shrugged. "I think that,s uh, between you two, mkay? Just a suggestion, mkay."