Once upon a time, a little boy got punched in the dick

Wednesday morning. The week was almost over and tomorrow was a half day. God, you couldn't be more thankful. You were walking to class with Wendy, Red, Mitch, and Butters. Poor Mitch was struggling something hard to come up with a topic to talk about with Butters. He needed something, ANYTHING, so you decided to chime in after fixing the sleeves on your velvety black Wednesday Addams type dress. "Hey, Butters, do you play Animal Crossing?" "Oh sure, (Y/N)!" Butters replied excitedly. He's been a bit nervous around you too, having apparently had a less than stellar experience with the Vamp kids. "Oh, really? So does Mitch! You guys should totally visit each others island."

And that was all they needed to start talking. You snickered and glanced over at Wendy, who was giggling at the two boys. 'They are SO cute' she mouthed to you, and you nodded in agreement. You remembered the weird comment that Clyde had made Monday, and since you planned on taking him up on his date offer, figured you should ask about it. "So, uh...why did Clyde say looking at me makes his dick hurt. Is it a sexual thing, or...?" She snorted a hard laugh. "No! You see, uh...this kid punched him in the dick once back in the 4th grade..hey, are you okay?"

That was all you needed to hear to trigger ANOTHER bullshit flashback. You gripped her arm tightly, sinking slowly into the memories.

For some reason, Bebe had started to drag you around. Despite being an asshole that hangs around Eric Cartman, Bebe had decided you were a cute, stoic boy, and she wanted to hang around you.

Even though he was no longer her boyfriend anymore, Clyde Donavin hadn't taken too kindly to this, so one day after being forced to hang around Bebe for hours and insufferable hours, Craig invited you over to his house. This immediately  struck you as strange, because Craig Tucker disliked you almost as much as he disliked Cartman. Still...you were kind of desperate for friends, hence your friendship with Cartman, so you went with him.

It was a trap.

Clyde was waiting for you with Tweek and Token, both of them looking unsure about what was going down. Clyde was sitting on Craig's better, arms crossed. He smiled and hopped down when Craig brought you inside. "Douchebag! I've been waiting to talk to you!" Oh, you didn't like this. You didn't like this at all. He grinned, placing an hand on your shoulder-

And then decked you hard in the face.

Tweek let out a loud gasp as you staggered back and falling on your ass, clutching your nose. Clyde was being held back by Token, who was clearly upset by this. "Hey, you said you were just going to talk to the kid!" "Stay away from my girlfriend, you stupid fuck! Go back to sucking Cartman's dick!" Clyde yelled, ignoring Token, and Tweek, who spastically pointed out that Bebe wasn't his girlfriend anymore. Craig was too busy laughing to care one way or the other. You growl and glare at the brunette boy before swinging your arm hard, punching him right in the dick. Everyone freezes as Clyde lets out a high pitched scream, falling to his knees and clutching his crotch, his face twisted in pain.

Craig continues to laugh his ass off.