Driving back to school like nobody is watching

A full week had passed.

Mitch had returned to South Park for classes, but was now there to drive you, and Junpe, back as well. Your grandmother hadn't been happy to let you go, but after meeting and talking with your new therapist, she caved when he suggested it would be good for you.

Now you took medication and would get out of class early on Wednesdays to drive back to Crested Butte to meet with your therapist weekly.

You sat in the truck bed with Junpe and his things as Mitch drove towards South Park, laughing as the ginger strummed on his banjo. You just entered city limits, and the others were currently playing superhero. You passed by Super Craig, Tupperware and Wonder Tweek, blissfully unaware of their stares. Tupperware couldn't help but smile as he watched your ratchet old truck turn a corner. "It's (Y/N)! I'm glad she came back, even with what Cartman did." "What he d-did was super f-fucked up! AAUGH! It makes me upset just th-thinking about it!" Tweek agreed, then the pair looked at Craig. He seems uninterested, then adds, "I hate Cartman by principal, so no matter what he does, it'll always be shitty."

The goths saw you next. Nobody said anything, just smoked in silence as your truck faded out of view the further you drove from where they sat in front of the South Park cemetery gates.

Mitch pulled into the school, navigating his way to the parking lot. Wendy let out a cheer when she saw the truck, as the cheer leaders had been practicing out on the field. Nichole and Red joined it, but Bebe was fuming, and began sending texts to Cartman. Her angry eyes didn't leave you as Mitch parked just as Junpe and you finished up the silly song you'd been singing horribly off tune.

When you punish a person for dreaming his dream,
Don't expect him to thank or forgive you!
The best ever death metal band out of Denton,
Will in time both outpace and outlive you!
Hail Satan!
Hail Satan tonight!
Hail Satan!
Hail, hail!