No, I don't think you've found yourself a cheerleader

"(Y/N)!"

You groaned as the loud voice brought you from your sleep. It still felt way too early for class, and slowly lifting your head to look at your phone, you saw that it was. At least three more hours until your 8:00 am class.

Who in the FUCK was waking you at five in the god damn morning??

"Wake uuuuup!"

Wendy Testaburger.

Why Wendy. Why.

You grumbled curses under your breath and started pushing yourself up on the bed. She, and it sounded like somebody else, was pounding on your door loudly. Jesus, she was probably waking this entire part of the dorm! "I'm up! Hold on!" You called out, wincing at your dry, sore throat. This tended to happen in the mornings, and you grabbed the water bottle by your bed, chugging it before stumbling tiredly to your door and pulling it open. There stood Wendy and Red, both in cheer uniforms. Green and white. Not your choice in color but it's not like you were gonna wear one. "Good morning, (Y/N)!" Wendy chirped, clearly a morning person. You were the opposite of that and gave her a tired, blank look. "....Wendy, I love you to death but why are you banging on my door at five in the heccing morning." "It's a surprise! Now get dressed!" She told you, and you could see Red practically bouncing in excitement behind her. "In something you can move easily in! We'll be waiting out here."

Why did you have a bad feeling?

With a sigh, you closed the door and turned on your radio, digging through your closet. You pulled out a pair of old gym shorts you used for lounge pants and a The Cure t shirt, black of course. While you adored the Menhera fashion and the symbolism behind it, you could only handle wearing pastels for so long.

"Okay, I'm dressed." You opened your door again and yup, Wendy was still waiting with Red. They looked over your outfit and Red stepped forward, pulling a tie off her wrist and using it to pull your hair back into a high ponytail. "There! Now come on!" And without further explanation, the two girls grabbed your hands and began pulling you out of the dorm. You didn't even notice an annoyed Henrietta step out of her dorm and watch you with a curled lip before texting the rest of her middle class, tortured goth gang.

The two girls refused to answer any of your questions, but they didn't need to once you reached the football field and saw the other members of South Park high's cheer squad and a whole bunch of other girls.

They had to be joking.

Wendy did NOT just drag your ass to a CHEER TRY OUT.

"Wendy. No." You stopped in your tracks, frowning slightly at the dark haired girl. She just grinned at you in return. "Come on (Y/N)! It'll be fun!" "(Y/N)?! Absolutely not!" Ah, Bebe'a screech. Exactly what you wanted to hear this early in the morning. The blonde stalked over to you, and she had two girls on either side, neither of whom you recognized. A brunette and a pretty girl with short black hair. They looked at you and then giggled. "This is (Y/N)?" "I can't say that I'm impressed."

Great. More high school mean girls from an episode of Lizzie McGuire. Just what you wanted to deal with right now, at, and I repeat, FIVE. IN THE. MORNING.

"I'm sorry, I don't think I know you." You replied curtly to their comments, arms crossed. You were tired and ready to throw hands. The two girls giggled and Bebe smirked, flipping her hair over her shoulder. "These are my girls, Heidi and Leslie." "Heidi? Didn't you date Eric Cartman?" You asked, and she cringed and glanced at Eric's now ex girlfriend Bebe. Bebe rolled her eyes. "Whatever, that doesn't matter. You're NOT trying out. This is MY squad, and I refuse to have a loser bitch like you on it."

You were almost tempted to try out now, just to spite her.

"Oh look, the poser wants to be a cheerleader. Color me shocked."

You glanced behind you to see the goth kids making their way over, and you officially hated this morning. More shit to deal with. "Goths aren't cheerleaders." Said the smallest goth. You still didn't know most their names..

But now you were definitely trying out out of spite.

"I'm trying out. Just to spite you."

Other..Bebe and the goths were surprised by that. Wendy and Red, though, were grinning widely. And it wasn't like Bebe could exactly stop you. Being cheer captain meant she didn't have to let you on the squad, but she did have to let you at least try out.

The only problem now is you had no idea what to do.

Yoid never done cheer before and the last time you'd been in gymnastics was years ago. You'd dropped out because the other girls were just awful. 11 year old girls could be cruel. You sat on the grass, watching some other girls try out as you tried to think of something to do. A shadow passed o Er you and you saw Mitch smiling down. "You're up early." He teased, plopping down beside you. You just shrugged. "I have been roped into trying out for the cheer squad. But I have absolutely no idea what to do." "If King we're here, he's tell you to do Lunch Lady Balinda's cheer."

You snickered and threw your hands in the air. "This is my school, it's Overland Park! And by court order I can't be here after dark!"

Mitch laughed, clapping his hands a little. It wasn't too surprising he was out here. Mitch was a healthy guy and liked to go jogging in the mornings before class. He'd invited you to come along once or twice, but hahaha hell no.

You shook your head and laughed, looking over to the other girls who were doing their best. Their best..wasn't very good, and Bebe was being downright awful in 'critiquing' them, with the help of Bebe and Heidi. "I can't believe Heidi is such a bitch. I may not remember much but my gut says her relationship with Cartman didn't end well." "His evil probably rubbed off on her." Mitch shrugged, brushing his brown hair out of his eyes. For once he didn't look like a metal head, wearing a dark blue jogging outfit and sneakers. The jacket was around his waist and his muscles were practically bulging from his white t shirt. God, it was hard to believe he was a high schooler. It was reasonable that Butters was intimidated by him, but hey, they had a date coming up! Hopefully it would go well and they could be an item~

"You should do that song from Beetlejuice. The one with the cheerleaders."

"That...actually isn't an awful idea."

Your school had done the musical last year. Your singing wasn't great so you'd just been a backup dancer, but still! You knew the words!

"(Y/N)! You're trying out?"

Oh hey, a wild Clyde appeared! You smiled softly as the bigger boy jogged over, wearing his usual letterman jacket. He had bruises on his face and a cut lip, leftovers from his fight with Cartman. "Yeah, Wendy and Red brought me to it. Bebe is pitching a fit so I agreed to do it solely out of spite." "Clyde~" Speak of the she-devil...

Bebe made her way over, Heidi and Leslie trailing behind her. They reminded you of Cadence's goons, following her like shadows. She barely spared you a glance. "You're up, loser. Get ready. Anyway! Clyde, I don't know if you're aware, but I'm singling now~" "Oh, right! (Y/N)," Clyde turned to you, practically ignoring Bebe, which was kind of great, "Did you think about my offer?"

Right. He wanted to take you on a date.

Honestly, after fighting Cartman for you, a date was the least you could do. If it didn't work, that was okay, and you never really knew anyway. Maybe you'd like him more than you expected, though...you kind of doubted it..

Your mind went to Kenny for a second.

"You know what? I would be happy to go on a date with you, Clyde. Let me get this tryout done, and we'll talk about plans." You climbed to your feet, beaming at Bebe, who stared at you, mouth agape. It's what she deserved. For a second time now, she was trying to date Clyde to get something out of him. What a bitch.

" Ready? Okay!

Hi! I'll be your guide!
I'll be your G-U-I-D-E to the other side-"