An uneasy truce between a bunch of nerds

Smiling to Red and Karen, you took your seat in the back of class only to have Cadence swoop in like a bitch-bat out of hell, towering over you with a glare. Apparently she hadn't learned from this morning. You gave a smile, putting on your friendliest voice. You weren't about to back down now. "Aw, Cadence, finally pick out a new outfit after you slipped in the showers? I LOVE the Brittany Spears shirt, so retro." "Shut the fuck up you stupid bitch." She hissed under her breath, leaning close so the teacher couldn't hear her. Others could, though. "I just want to make one thing clear, you will not live long enough to regret your stupid little stunt. You may think you're some cool, edgy girl from one of your stupid YA stories you get from half price, but you're just a poor loser hooking up with the other poor freak. As if that'll last anyway, everyone in this school knows what McWhoremick is like and I cannot wait to see him dump you on your ass for another loose slut."

Ugh, you had so much more important things to worry about than her Disney mean girls bullshit.

"Ironic, since you were begging for his dick a few days ago." Henrietta to the rescue! You looked up to see the goths and the vamp kids together, there to defend you. Michael crossed his arms, rolling his eyes. "Didn't Henrietta tear you a new asshole earlier, you preppy fuck?" "Face it, Cadence, you're outnumbered." Vampyr backed him up, "You're a nobody now, and Y/N is our friend...our friend, and we aren't going to just stand there and let you treat her like this. Now piss off, per say."

Cadence wanted to scream, you could tell from the look on her face. Whenever she screamed back home, she would get whatever she wanted, but that wouldn't fly here. She turned back to you and spoke lowly. "You're a dead bitch walking."

Then she stalked to her own seat.

"Sooo...does this mean you guys are friends now?" You asked. Vampyr and Henrietta looked at each other before gagging and groaning. "Gods no, these guys are still faggy vampire posers." 'They're still total edgy tryhards, per say."

Well, baby steps. Everyone went to their spots and you popped in a headphone as class started.

You'll be loved, you'll be loved,
Like you never have known.
And the memories of me will seem more like bad dreams.
Just a series of blurs like I never occurred,
Someday you will be loved.