Surprise bitch, you thought you'd seen the last of me

Bebe Stevens was now fully convinced that you were her arch rival.

Despite being cheer captain, she'd been outvoted, and you were now the newest member of the South Park cheer squad, go Cows! Honestly, while you shared her animosity, Bebe didn't matter enough to you to consider her a rival. She was just the stereotypical Disney mean girl who's existence barely even impacted your day to day life. She glared at you as Wendy, Red, and Nicole hugged you, cheering. "We knew you could do it!" "You did great." Clyde even have you a side hug, which made you feel a little awkward, but you gave a smug smirk as Bebe's glare grew stronger. "No, everyone else who tried out was just shit and you got lucky." She snarled. You shrugged. "Still made it on the team. Thanks for the rad birthday present, Bebe~" "It's your birthday?!" Wendy practically yelled, catching the attention of a trio of boys who had been walking out to the field. Stan Marsh, Kyle Broflovski, and Kenny McCormmick. You waved at them and Kenny gave a wink, walking over with the other boys. "Gonna be a cheerleader huh? Bet you'll look great in a cheer uniform." "Yeah yeah, flirt later," Wendy waved his comment off, hugging your arm, "It's your BIRTHDAY?! You should have said so!" Clyde voiced his agreement. "Heck, we could have that date tonight for your birthday, I'll take you out to eat."

You saw something pass over Kenny's face at that comment, though only for a few seconds. His almost always present smile twitched and his eyes narrowed at Clyde. Then it was gone. "Oh..you two are going on a date..?" "How disgustingly conformist."

You cringed and glanced over at the goths that we're making their way towards you from the bleachers. "Oh, I didn't think the gloomy gang was at the tryouts. You should have let Bebe know." You scoffed, and Henrietta almost laughed. "Ew, no. None of us are going to be preppy cheerleader conformists. But apparently YOU are, just like I called it. And you're going out with a member of the football team! You'll make a perfectly conformist jock and prep couple, congratulations." She then blew smoke in your face. You coughed and waved it away, scowling. "If you're so bored you just came out to mock people, Enoby, May I suggest a hobby like knitting or tie dye?" "Choke and die." She spat, and you couldn't help but just..laugh. That took her by surprise. You just gave her a grin and shrugged. "What? Don't you know telling people to die is the most unimaginative basic bitch move your can pull, you fucking unwanted movie sequel."

You heard Kenny stifle a laugh and Henrietta lunges towards you, but Wendy put an arm in front of you, blocking her. "Don't even try it. And you put that damn knife away you freak." The second comment had been aimed at Firkle, who'd pulled out a pocket knife.

Well shit. This had just gotten a tad serious.

"I'll slit her throat and let the grim reaper escort her home. It's the closest thing to being goth she'll ever get."

"God damn, lay off the coffee you midget." Kenny clapped his hand down on Firkle's wrist before bending his arm behind his back, making the small boy cry out in pain and drop the knife. Your blonde hero kicked it over to Kyle, who picked it up and closed it, disgust on his face. "I'm confiscating this, and going to the headmaster about the stunt you just pulled. You'll be lucky if your short ass is only suspended." "Fuck you, you nazi posers!" Firkle struggled in Kenny's grip, swearing and cursing all of you.

This school was fucking nuts. This entire town was fucking nuts.

"Hey, hey! There's no need to fight, we're all friends here."

And just when you thought this day couldn't get any worse.

You turned to see Literal Hitler Eric Cartman walking towards your large group, a suspiciously friendly smile on his fat face. A woman that looked like she was maybe in her early 60s was walking behind him, but you immediately knew she was probably younger than she looked. Her eyes were red and glazed over. Her skin was pale and waxy looking, she was thin, too thin, and her clothes and brown hair were unkempt. You were willing to bet that if she opened her mouth, her teeth would be rotten and yellow.

"Hitler, why are you bringing drug addicts to school?"

"(Y/N)! I'm shocked and appalled!" Cartman let out an overly dramatic gasp, pressing his hands over his heart. "Is that really how you're going to address your mother?"

You felt your heart jump slightly. Did he really..no. No, you told yourself. This was a trick. He was just trying to fuck with you.

"Piss off, that's not my mother you fat fuck." "I'm not fat!! I'm big boned!" Cartman shot back, breaking his little innocent act. You crossed your arms, narrowing your eyes. The woman rushed forward, pushing Wendy aside, and grabbed your shoulders. As she gave you a once over, you couldn't stop the sinking feeling in your stomach as you realized...she did kind of look like your mom.

"(Y/N)." Mitch's voice cut through your thoughts. His tone was soft but stern. "Come here." You tried pulling away, but her grip on your shoulders was hard. Cartman let out a snicker, "But she came all the way to South Park just to find you, (Y/N)! I was lucky enough to find her while getting breakfast on the other side of town. It must have been meant to be~" "You're so beautiful.."

THAT WAS YOUR MOM.

BIG NOPE.

Your mind went blank and your ears started to ring. Your heart was pounding in your chest, which felt like it was tightening so much it hurt.

You wanted to puke.

You wanted to call for help.

You wanted to tell her to let the fuck go of you and never, ever come near you again.

Instead, you screamed.

You Just screamed.

———————

chapter rewrite! I like this version a lot better!