You can 100% believe its Butters

AN: Sorry for my absence! I had a kidney stone and was out of commission for a while! Now back to your regularly scheduled small town mountain trash.

————————-

Unknown Object

Thursday, finally. And a half day to boot! God, this week felt like it was dragging on forever. As soon as school let out after 4th period, you were hopping the trains to the next town over to go for some food. For now, though, you had more important things to tend to.

You walked to first period, your arm linked with Mitch's. You looked the total opposite of the metal head, having gone for a more Menhera look, specifically to piss off the goth kids with all the pastels. Henrietta had given you a completely disgusted look when she saw you twenty minutes ago, so mission accomplished. "C'mon big guy, it ain't that hard," You told Mitch, gently patting his arm, "You just ask him if he wants to go grab some burgers. Romantically. You got this." "But what if he says no? What if I still scare him?"

Yes, Mitch was planning to ask one Leo 'Butters' Scotch out on a date. And if the little blonde rejected him, you would probably drown yourself in the lake because your OTP was destroyed. But you were certain that it would not sink!

"It'll be fiiiine! I believe in you!"

You held the door to Johnson's class open and you both took your usual seats, you behind Wendy and Red, and Mitch begins you. Butters hadn't arrived yet. Damn. Wendy turned in her seat to look at the two of you. "Did I hear you talk about asking Butter's out, Mitch?" "Uh.......yeah.." She blinked, furrowing her brow, but then smiled, "I didn't figure him for your type. You're kinda intense. But I think it's cute!" Yes! More support for your ship!

Now you just needed a cute couple name for them..

"Also, (Y/N), I heard about what happened. Are you, Uh, okay? You're nose..." Wendy pointed to her own nose and you nodded, knowing what she meant. Your own was seriously bruised after Eric slugged you, "I'm okay. Both Clyde and Kyle jumped his blubbery ass, so I'm sure he looks worse than me." "Cartman totally got kicked from the football team!" Red chimed in, sounded very excited for that fact. Honestly, you were too. That meant his scholarship was probably in the toilet now. Good. That's what Eric Cartman gets for being literally Hitler. "Bebe dumped him too. I hear she's going to try and use Clyde for a rebound now."

Ugh! What a bitch.

Butters got to his seat and you felt bad for Mitch, who had both you and Wendy watching. He glanced your way, and you both gave him a thumbs up. Swallowing, Mitch turned to the much, much smaller boy. "Hey...Hey Butters.." "O-Oh! Hey Mitch.." Yup, Butters was still intimidated by him. Great. Mitch's shoulders slumped a little, but he pressed on, "I...wanted to know if you'd like to get burgers today? After school?"

"Oh! That sounds swell! I don't hang out with friends much these days."

OH NO!

Mitch gave you a panicked look and you motioned for him to keep going. Butters could be oblivious sometimes, there was still hope!

"I....uuuuuh....meant like a.........date?"

Butters was quiet for what was probably a solid minute. You could tell his brain was trying to process the comment. Then...

he peeked up.

"Oh! I'd never really been on a date with another guy before, but...sure! I don't see why not!"

FUCK. YES.

Oh this was so gonna be a good day. You and Mitch high fived before you turned back to Wendy, both of you grinning like idiots. Even Red was giggling. Well, now was as good a time as ever.

"Speaking of dates, I might accept Clyde's offer. He stood up to Cartman for me, so I might as well give him a chance."

As you said this, a tall, orange figure stood in the doorway of your class, eyes on you. His mouth pressed into a thin line before he turned on his heels and walked away just as you put your earbuds in.

Hello Goodbye, Twas nice to know you.
How I find myself without you,
That I'll never know.
I let myself go.

Hello Goodbye, I'm rather crazy,
And I never thought I was crazy,
But what do I know?
Now you have to go.