Some Classi life advice. That's Classi with an i, and a little dick hanging-

"I'll see you later, Mitch."

You smiled and waved goodbye as everyone left the gym to return to their dorms. You, on the other hand, were starving, and Allison had mentioned Freeman's tacos, so you figured you'd run into town and give it a try. You walked through campus, hands in your pockets. Unlucky for you, Tiger and Damien were waiting outside campus for you. You sighed, taking your hands out to cross your arms. "Great, just when my day was starting to get better. What do you freaks want?" "We take offense to the BULLSHIT you said about us to Karen!" Tiger spat, hands on his hips. He was dressed, per usual, as a total Joker wannabe. Damien was his typical edgelord self. You rolled your eyes. "Listen, fuckboys, I am not in the mood for your garbage, so why not go find some other kid to try and take advantage of. Or is everyone in South Park too smart to fall for your woe is me bullshit?" "August never liked you."

Damien's sneering comment caught you off guard. You glared at him, surprised at how much hatred you could manage to feel for a person in this moment. "Shut the fuck up!" "He wanted to kick you out of the group, he just got killed before he could."

You didn't believe him. You couldn't. But what they were saying clearly upset you, and they planned to just keep going. You were this close to throwing hands. You felt hot and even a little dizzy, and it only got worse as the two boys laughed at you. "He said you were pathetic!" "Said you shoulda died when you were a baby, made life easier for everyone who ever met you, us included."

Before another word could be spoken, Tiger was suddenly knocked on his ass by one purple superhero. He did not look happy, and his expression grew even darker when his eyes fell on your bruising face. He pushed past Damien and reached out, gently taking your face in his gloved hands. Now your face was heating up for a totally different reason. You winced as he gently grazed his thumb over your nose, and his blue eyes softened just a little. "Who. Did. This?" Oh. OH. HE WAS BIG MAD. You glanced away, hoping your growing bruises was hiding your blush. Looking into those eyes had calmed you almost immediately. What the guys were saying about August was just big fat lies. That was a fact. 'Oh, ya know, I just...pissed off Literal Hitler Eric Cartman. Not much of a feat seeing as he gets pissed off if you just look in his direction." "I'll kick his fucking ass." Mysterion hissed and then let go, looking back at your old friends. A screeching noise caught everyone's attention and a white convertible pulled up, a black woman behind the wheel. She looked over and spotted you and Mysterion. "Oh fuck NO. Mysterion, is something goin' on with that little girl? Am I gonna have to kick some asses?!" "That's Classi," Mysterion looked back at you, "Go with her, I'm going to deal with these pussies."

Well...if he trusted her...

You nodded and hurried over to the car, climbing into the passenger seat. As the woman, Classi, sped off, you glanced back and took in the amusing sight off Mysterion kicking Damien right in the dick before you turned the corner. You faced forward and noticed Classi taking glances at you. "So, what's your name girl? I can't just call you Mysterion's girlfriend." Oh shit, you were blushing again. You tried to explain that you absolutely were NOT, but it only came out as stammers and Classi just laughed. "Nuh uh, don't you try ad deny that shit. I saw him holding your face like some teenage Casanova. You can't fool me. So, what's your name?" "(Y/N).." You finally managed to get out. Classi gave a nod, and it dawned on you that you recognized this lady.

She was one of the prostitutes your birth mom hung around whenever she would visit you in foster care.

You'd just gotten into a car with a prostitute.

Jesus fucking christ.

"So, the fuck was that all about?" CLassi asked, watching the road as she drove further into town, towards the mall. Looks like you weren't getting tacos today. You were pretty sure you hadn't even been this way yet. "I..used to be friends with those total fucking losers, and they were low enough to use our dead friend against me." "What the FUCK." Classi screeched the car to a stop as you reached the mall parking lot. "Oh HELL no, your little boyfriend better grind their bitch asses to the fucking ground." Honestly, mood. You climbed out of the car, following her into the mall. "And you used to be friends with them? Girl, you saved yourself. Fuckers like that don't deserve your time." She seemed to be leading you into the nail salon. It had been a while since you'd been in one of these. "Hey Xing Xing, get me set up for a double mani pedi! Booze for me and a coke for the kid!" Classi called, and an Asian woman made a noise of agreement before getting the pedicure chairs ready. Awkwardly, you took off your purple thigh highs and black creepers before sitting down, picking out some purple nail polish. Classi was fuming. "Look, baby girl, you don't need no shitty men in your life like that. Be your own pimp."

Oh boy, you were getting life lessons from a prostitute.

To be fair, they ARE good life lessons. Classi had a real point. Fuck Damien and fuck Tiger. They were flaming dog shit, and you really did hope that Mysterion was kicking their asses. Despite their black belts and big talk, in a real fight, there was no way those losers couldn't actually defend themselves.

Sighing, you closed your eyes and leaned back, letting the lady start taking care of your hands and feet as Classi continued to give her wise prostitute wisdom, despite your music going.

I don't have to sacrifice my happiness for anybody.
And I don't have to try and make sure I make everybody happy.
Here's to all the times I cried and cried and cried,
Over something that I couldn't control .