You're treated like the Plastics from mean girls

The first school day back since the day Eric Cartman Rhône's everything like the literal Hitler he was.

It started off..strange. You'd left your dorm early, hoping not to run into anyone on your way to the showers, but you immediately saw Henrietta leaving her room as well. You waited, expecting her to declare victory and follow it up with a lot of subpar insults, but she just stared at you before silently walking off.

You didn't know if that was a good thing or a bad thing.

You were honestly too tired to care. Sleep had been impossible last night, and you needed a hot, Hot, HOT shower to try and keep you awake. You walked down to the showers, your things tucked under your arm, and internally swore when you opened the door. Cadence was doing her makeup with Jewel and Sophie standing with her at the mirrors, talking about you didn't know what or care. Once she saw you, Cadence closed her mascara and turned, an exaggerated look of concern on her face.

"(Y/N), you're back! I didn't think you'd have the guts to show your face in South Park after Eric pulled that little stunt of his. I'm honestly a little impressed. I don't think I could bare to be back here if everyone in South Park found out I was a two faced bitch." "Well, it's not like you try to hide that fact, so I'm sure you'll be fine." You replied dryly, walking towards one of the showers. You had your back to her, but you just knew Cadence was glaring.

"You know, Kenny has been real depressed ever since that day. I may go ahead and cheer him up. In a very person way~"

....You were gonna ignore that. Buuuuut...

"...Hey Cadence? How come I didn't see you at the party last night?"

The air in the showers bristled.

"...What party?"

"The one Ms. Flowers threw?"

Oh. That really pushed her buttons. "You were invited..? You?! A talentless, two faced bitch?! A faking loser?! A-" Cadence stopped herself and ran a hand through her hair, inhaling sharply. She was trying to collect herself, but you could see that she was shaking ever so slightly. "...whatever. You're just a sad little girl from a broken home. If she invited you, it was out of pity. That's all." You just gave a shrug. "You're right, Cadence. About all of that. I'm a pathetic loser who can't even do a creative writing assignment. I'm a two faced coward-"

Cadence was grinning slightly as you reaffirmed her statements, until,

"And even with all that, even with me just being a itty invite? You weren't invited at all."

You really should learn to keep your big mouth shut.

A loud slap echoed through the showers and you sat on the ground, holding your cheek. This was definitely going to leave a bruise, what was with everyone hitting you lately?

"God, can you just do everyone a favor and Jill yourself already?" Cadence snarled before swiftly making her way to the door. Sophie was on her heels, but jewel looked at you with wide eyes. Yeah, you understood that. Cadence was always verbally abusive, she'd never been physical before. This was a bit of a surprise. She jumped slightly as Cadence barked her name. Jewel cast one last glance your way before half jogging out of the showers. Letting out a shaky breath, you climbed to your feet and took one of your signature satan showers. Dressed, jeans and a t shirt as you just weren't in the mood, you then headed across campus towards the locker room.

People were pointing and whispering again.

Somebody bumped your shoulder, making you drop your backpack. As you crouched down time pick it up, you saw that the person was that one friend of Bebe's. The pretty girl, Leslie. She doesn't even apologize, she just laughs as she steps on your backpack and goes on her way. Geez, it had been a long time since you'd had to deal with high school aggression of this level. After checking that nothing inside your pack was broken, you pulled open the door to the locker room and headed for yours.

Fake.

Bitch.

Slut.

Two faced.

These were written on the colorful sticky notes that coveted your locker. From the handwriting, you got at least a little solace in the fact that they were all written by the same three or so people. What really worried you was the smell coming out of your locker. Holding your breath, you used your combination to unlock it and winced as a wave of dirty water, garbage, and your school work came out, spilling all over the floor.

Laughter trickled through the hallway.

Sighing again, you slid on your headphones and began to go through the trash.

You didn't do it, didn't reach your goal.
Your heart is broken, you're an asshole.
In the end you didn't have what it takes,
So here's to you and your huge mistakes.

You're humiliated, hollowed out, and exhausted.
You were in the ring fighting the fight,

and you lost it.
This isn't your time, this wasn't for you,
At least you did everything you could do.

You're a loser, but a dreamer.
You're tired, but you're strong.
You're going on no evidence,
You don't listen to common sense,
You went all in, and you were wrong.

You're a loser.