The first official meeting of thr South Park Vampire Society

You walked out of theater class in an almost sluggish way. You had been given a note from Mackey that let you skip out on participating today, thank god. You were drained. From Kenny, who'd been watching you all of class, and from Dovakin's cryptic message, who'd also been watching you during class. You just wanted to go to your dorm and crash, but the Vampire's had other plans. They sent Mitch to grab you to go to the first official meeting of the South Park Vampire Society. The two of you walked together, arms linked. Mitch really was a massive dude, which made his crush on Butters all the more hilarious and adorable. "So, future birthday girl," Mitch started, reminding you that your birthday was this coming Friday, "I went ahead and got us tickets to the coolest metal band we know, The Black Dahlia Murder." "h my god, dude." You smiled, thankful to have such a good friend, and unaware that you were being followed, "You are literally the fucking best. Thank you so much. You think maybe we should invite Butters~?" You giggled and Mitch blushed, rolling his eyes a little. "Nah, no way he's into death metal. Plus, he's still scared of me, so, ya know..." "Hey, it's okay. I'll be your wingman and hook you two up." You reassured the massive metal head, who just laughed softly in response before going silent. He paused his walking and glanced up at the sky. Despite that fucking crazy storm just a few hours ago, the sky was a clear, pretty blue now.

"....I still can't believe what happened to August."

Yeah..you'd been trying hard not to think about that.

"Me neither. I can't think of anyone back home who would kill a fucking kid, let alone August." You stared up at the sky with him, feeling that knot in your stomach forming again. You suddenly wanted to cry, but found that nothing was willing to come out. Second day of school, and you were already all cried out..what a fucking mess. "August was so popular, everybody liked him," Even Cadence, "Sure, he got in trouble sometimes but what kid didn't? It's just..." "Wrong." Mitch finished your line of thought and shook his head, his long brown hair jumping at the movement. "You're going to the funeral Sunday, yeah? I don't think I can go without you." "Of course, man. I have to go. We have to go." Mitch gave you a weak smile then looked as Vampir jogged over, grinning. "There you two are! We've all been waiting for your arrival, per say." He motioned for you to follow him, and you glanced at Mitch before snickering and turning on your headphones speakers, pushing the door open the the gym dramatically as the music blared loudly.

Oh, the moon was full
In the color of blood
The night the Werewolves came
To the Vampire Club
A wolf named Jake tried to show off
He walked up to Bella with his shirt off.
Well, he recognized a Vampire
From his school
He said something that was
Most uncool,
"Hey, Pretty Boy, with the Sparkly skin!
I'm gonna steal your girl,
'Cause I hate your kin!"

Your entrance is greeted with a chorus of laughter, and you spotted Karen among the vamps sitting up front, which made you smile and wink at her. Her giggling only grew. You slid in to the seat beside her, and Mitch sat on your other side as Vampir stood on the gym stage, behind a pedestal. "Hello, my minions, and welcome to the first meeting of the South park Vampire Society, per say!" Everyone cheered, you included. You hoped that if you just through yourself into this wholeheartedly, you could maybe forget about everything else for a while. "Lt us introduce our newest members! Mitchell Key, Karen McCormick, and (Y/N) (L/N)! We are so very happy to have you all in our vampire clan, per say!" The guy and his friends really were sweet, you couldn't understand how Kenny had ever thought they were actually losers. They were certainly better than the goth kids. It made you smile, which was nice. You'd almost thought you wouldn't be able to smile anymore today. Vampir noticed and smiled back at you. "As our newest members, do you have any ideas for the society this year? Perhaps a party or movie event?"

You glanced over at Mitch, who had his lips pressed together in a thin line as he thought this over.

"We could marathon True Blood over the year." He finally suggested. There was some muttering and you heard Blood Rayne ask what that was. Mitch glanced over at her. 'It's a tv show and book series. Kinda like the early Twilight. Has vampires, werewolves, shapeshifters, fairies..." And was, in your opinion, much better than Twilight. Everyone seemed to agree and then Vampir turned to you, waiting for your suggestion. Huh, what could you guys do for the year... "We could, uh...we could join the Colorado Vampire Court." You said after thinking it over. "They're like us, on a bigger scale, an they do a lot of charity events."

Oh, everyone really liked that. It looked like the club would be doing both, how fun!

Mysterion sat behind the gymnasium stage with the goths, all watching the meeting. He was mostly here for Karen but...you were a bonus. A charity group huh...that was nice. He could get behind that. And Karen was sincerely having fun, so...this really wasn't as bad as he thought it would be.

"What a bunch of losers." Henrietta scoffed, taking the hero from his thoughts. She was smoking, of course, an unimpressed expression on her face, which was the norm. "Especially (Y/N). She's a fake, I don't buy her bullshit nice girl act at all." "Would you shut up." Mysterion didn't even look at her, a slight growl in his voice. She turned to look at him with a glare, her three friends just rolling their eyes. They didn't even want to be here, spying on some dorky vampires. "What's with you? I thought you were smart enough to see through it too. Guess I was wrong. Maybe you're even stupid enough to crush on that preppy bitch."

"Hn. Maybe I am."