You really regret agreeing to this date

Monday after school. Nothing interesting had gone on, besides Bebe hassling you and Flowers asking about the funeral. She offered to let you use her class as a free period for the week, in case you just needed time during the day to try and relax.

Honestly you might take her up on that offer.

Henrietta had been extra bitter than usual, but Micheal and Pete seemed to be keeping her on a tight leash.

Heh.

You wondered if she was into that.

But now you were in your dorm room, staring at your reflection as your music played. Today was your date with Clyde and..you really weren't looking forward to it. It was nothing against the guy, other than maybe he held on to Bebe for too long, but besides that he was super sweet! He'd fought Cartman for you, and was friendly, he just..

Wasn't your type.

But you'd already agreed to the date, and you didn't want to be a total bitch and bail on him at the last minute. 

You let out another sigh and tugged on your black, constellation patterned overalls. Under that was a white blouse and white tights, with black ankle boots. Putting on a simple bowler hat, you headed out to meet Clyde, who was waiting in the parking lot with a super fancy sports car. You figured that, like Token, his family was probably loaded. The brunette boy gave you a grin and a wink, "You ready to go, beautiful?" "Heh, yeah.." You gave Clyde an awkward smile and he opened the passenger side door for you. You climbed inside and held your purse on your lap, scrolling through your phone quickly. A good luck from Wendy, Mitch saying you text him if anything goes wrong, and a number you don't know.

You're dead, bitch.

Eh. Probably just Cartman or Bebe. Whatever.

Clyde got in behind the wheel and turned on the car, which kicked on the air. It smelt like new car. He was probably the kind that got that specific air freshener. Before pulling out of his parking space, Clyde clears his throat an holds out a small bouquet of flowers. Lavender and roses. "I didn't know what you liked, so.."

You hated lavender. The smell was always top strong for your liking.

"I love them, thanks." You gave another smile and took them, placing them in your lap. God, this was awkward. Clyde drove out of the parking lot and you stared out the window, biting your lip. With school over for the day the streets were dotted with high schoolers. You saw Wendy and Stan at the park having a picnic. You'd heard they broke up often, but they seemed pretty happy. Timmy was out with Craig and Tweek, each of them glancing at Clyde's car as they recognized it. Seeing you peering through the window, Timmy cocked just head and smiled while Craig just shook his head, that blank look still on his face like always.

Real reassuring Craig. Thanks.

Soon Clyde pulls the car up to City Wok, parking. He flashes you a grin, which you force yourself to return, your dread growing with every second. He got out of the car and got the door for you, waiting for you to climb out. "I..shit, I forgot to even ask of you liked Chinese." "Oh! Nah, I like it, don't worry dude." You laughed a little and followed him inside. It's mostly empty, being a Monday, but the waiter leads you to a special reserved section and..oh god.

There was an older Asian man with a violin waiting at your table.

God dammit, Clyde.

"Hello lovebirds! Thank you for come to City Wok!" He greeted you, his accent making his greeting sound more like a Herro. Clyde pulled the seat out for you. "This is the owner, Tuong Lu Kim. He worked hard to set this up special for us." "Oooh, Thats..greeeeat." You said, your voice hightening in pitch a little as you gave the old man a thumbs up. You're given menus and you start reading over yours. Clyde had started talking. Mostly about himself, and the shoe store his dad owns, and how he was just recently given the scholarship that had originally been given to Cartman. You hummed and gave him a smile and a nod to indicate that you were listening, even if you really weren't.

Suddenly, he grew silent. The only sound now was the, admittedly beautiful, music that Lu Kim was playing.

You lifted your gaze from the menu to see Clyde glancing away and rubbing the back of his neck. He noticed you looking at him and gave an awkward chuckle. "You're..not really into this, huh." Oof, was it that obvious? "I..I'm sorry Clyde.." "No! No, it's okay, honest." He held his hands up, his smile softening. "I'm glad you were just willing to give me a chance. You're..a really amazing girl, (Y/N). I'm happy just to have you as a friend."

Awwwww, Clyyyyyyyyde.

"...Thanks." You gave him a genuine smile now, which he returned.

"Go find Kenny. I think you two need to stop dancing around that sexual tension, you fucking dork."

You laughed and got up, leaving the restaurant.