Red hot chili trauma

You didn't come out of the bathroom until lunch, and you only fixed your makeup at the insistence of Bloodrayne, who'd come in after you. Okay, she actually redid your entire makeup. You appreciated what she was doing for you, but you were so tired and and felt empty but you knew what would come eventually. The anger. And you intended to be alone when that came. So rarely were you ever truly angry, and you didn't want anyone else to be around to see it. Not even Mitch, King, or Sprinkle.

You saw other people at their worst. Angry, sad, scared. You helped them.

But you wouldn't allow yourself the same kindness.

You weren't worth that kind of stress.

You silently entered the cafeteria and got in line for food. Your body was on autopilot. You didn't bother looking at the food you were given and you really didn't care either. Your headphones were clamped firmly over your ears and you carried you lunch over to a empty table. Eyes were on you, you could feel it, but you just didn't give a fuck. You sat down and took a bite out of what turned out to be a chili dog. This was a mistake, but you weren't aware until it was far too late. Your throat started to burn and the chili in your mouth started to taste almost rancid. You started coughing, spitting out your food and likely causing a scene as your music serenaded you.

Don't forget to remember,
Tomorrow's no more than yesterday.
All you need is want,
Angels work, and devils play.

This feels like nothing new, new.
Feels like yesterday,
This feels like déjà vu, vu,
Feels like yesterday.

Everything was fuzzy blurs again. You found yourself sitting at a lunch table full of other kids. That orange blob again, a blog with some green, a blob with some blue, and a really, really fat blob.

Green blob was shoving fat blob. "Stop trying to steal my food, fatass!" "Stop calling me fat, Kahl! I'm not fat!"

Oh. That was Cartman. You'd know that annoying fucking voice anywhere. It made you cringe.

"Just eat Douchebag's food! He's your friend!"

Douchebag? Seriously? That's what they called you?

Dicks.

Fat blob, also known as 'Literally Hitler' Cartman, reached out and swiped the canister that sat  in front of you.

A Canister full of chili.

Poisoned chili.

You tried to stop him. You really did, but the fucking pig in a human body just devoured the chili without a word. This wasn't going to end well. You just let out a silent sigh and glanced away to see orange blob staring at you. Again.

What was with this blop?

Suddenly, Cartman began gagging and just...throwing up everywhere. Gross.

Hella gross.

"Hey, dumbass."

Blinking, the world began to sort of...blink, and oh god dammit you were in the nurses office. You glanced around to see yourself laying in one bed, and that kid who liked flipping people off. He was now flipping you off. "What's your deal, you were fucking catatonic when you were brought in by McWhoremick." "Mc...who?" God, your throat hurt. Fuck. You glanced around and picked up the water bottle beside the bed. You chugged that whole thing. "Kenny?" "Whomst the fuck?" You put the now empty bottle down. "Karen's little brother." OH.

Fuck.

You should go talk to him.

"Where...does he hang out? I should thank him."

"Track field. Be careful that he doesn't try to jump you with his dick out."

Charming.