Is this a date...is this not a date...this is really, really awkward.

Sunday.

You were laying on your bed, hanging out and scrolling through Attitude Clothing on your phone when a text message interrupted your 'window' shopping. It was from a number you don't recognize.

Hello, Y/N, this is Gregory. Wendy gave me your number, I hope you don't mind.

Gregory was texting you?

Weeeeird.

Would you like to go out to breakfast with me?

Free food? Oh hell yes. You accepted his invitation and he asked you to meet him out in the parking lot. Getting up, you made your way to your closet and picked through it. You still weren't feeling too hot, so black skinny jeans and a black tank top with the Illuminati symbol was what you went for. As you walked to the showers to brush your teeth and hair, a sudden thought made you pause.

Was this a date?

You weren't dressed for a date.

You really didn't want this to be a date.

Still, you'd already agreed, and social anxiety was keeping you from backing out now. You reached the showers and closed the door with your purple converse before heading over to the sink with your things. After brushing your hair and teeth, and rinsing your face, you made your way to the parking lot. Over and over again, you told yourself that this wasn't a date. Gregory was waking there, looking attractive and perfect, something that seemed to be a trend. He put out the cigarette in his hand when he saw you.

"I apologize for the bad habit. Good morning, (Y/N)." "It's, uh, it's okay. Morning." You returned his greeting and your ears began to heat up as he linked arms with you, pulling you along. "It's such a lovely morning, I thought a walk would be nice. I do hope that's alright." As he led you across the parking lot, you spotted Kenny talking with Karen, who tugged on her brother's sleeve and pointed at you.

Shit.

She'd been avoiding you since Cartman's little stunt. You really hoped now wasn't the time she chose to try and talk to you again. Kenny glanced over and you made eye contact. Looking away quickly, you squeezed Gregory's arm without meaning to. "Hm? Oh..everything is alright, (Y/N)." He said, trying to reassure you, "There's nothing to worry about." He quickly led you off campus and to the nearby lake, where a picnic was set up.

That was..nice.

He even had a little radio set up, and it played quietly once he turned it on.

Bill asked, "Do you feel what I feel?" and Annie said, "I do".
Bill was at a loss,
wondering now what should he do.
He did what he had to, he'd just taken a wife,
She would take good care of him,
for the rest of her life.Bill & Annie fought the urge,they saw each other often.
She was there in black,
the day Bill's wife lay in her coffin.
By then she'd gotten married,
by then she'd moved away.
She'd asked Bill for his blessings,
and he'd said it was ok.

As you silently munched in a croissant, you listened to Gregory talk about his summer vacation in Italy, and how he would be doing an exchange program in Japan next semester. The morning air was crisp and smelt a little sweet. Birds were chirping and the lake glistened in the rising sunlight.

He was seriously out of your league. No way this was a date.