UPUPU A BODY HAS BEEN DISCOVERED

The steps of the science building seemed to be the only safe place from Kenny McCormick. You'd tried the library, but he'd been in there. The math lab? There too. Cafeteria? Yup. The only other place you hadn't tried was those steps the goths hung out on, and you had no intentions of even attempting that. It wasn't that Kenny was purposefully looking for you anything, it was just really shitty lucky on both your ends. You knew you should probably say something to home. Apologize or something, but you just couldn't bring yourself to talk to him right now.

Somebody sat beside you on the steps.

God dammit. You did not want to people right now. Looking up, you saw that it was Dovakin. Oh boy..

He stared at you silently, blinking those unreadable blind eyes. You unzipped you're backpack, ready to just get up and leave when he asked, "How are you holding up?"

Ah ha! He speaks again!

You flashed him a forced smile and a shrug, returning your gaze to your Math paper. Dovakin sighed and leaned back against the steps, reaching into his pocket and pulling out a pack of cigarettes. "You mind if I smoke?" You shook your head. "You want one?" You shook your head again as he lit his. "Good, don't smoke. Anyway...what Cartman did was bullshit. I have my own vendetta against that fat sack of lard, so, ya know, if you ever want payback..." "Honestly, I might take you up on that offer." You replied, actually sincere, "You know how to do this math? I've always been absolute hot shit at the subject."

You spent the rest of your free period catching up on your week and a half of missed school with with Dovakin. As you did, he told you about when he first moved to South Park. The Stick of Truth game and Kenny, being the princess and Dovakin eventually becoming the king, then he went in to the superhero stuff. "Damn, it sounds like I missed all the cool games." You couldn't help but smile at the thought of Kenny in a dress, and Dovakin gave a soft chuckle, "Yeah, they were fun. But Cartman took it too far a lot of the time." "As he always does, like a total piece of shit." You shook your head, gathering your stuff up as the bell rang. Dovakin offered to walk you to class and you agreed, humming as you made your way around from the back of the Science building.

"What're you humming?"

"The hearse song?"

"...I don't know what that is."

You raised your brows and laughed, singing loudly, and slightly off key,

Don't ever laugh as a Hearse goes by,

For you may be the next to die.
They wrap you up in a big white sheet,
From your head down to your feet.
They put you in a big black box,
And cover you up with dirt and rocks,
And all goes well for about a week,
And then your coffin begins to leak.
And the worms crawl in, the worms crawl out,
The worms play pinochle on your snout.
They eat your eyes, they eat your nose,
They eat the jelly between your toes-

Tiger sat on the ground, leaning against the wall. His head was down, his face hidden behind a note tapped to his forehead. His signature purple jacket was stained with something dried and brown, and his pants were dirty. You and Dovakin glanced at each other before you reached down and gently shook Tiger. He didn't stir. With a shaking hand you reached out and took the note off his face. Now able to look at him, you knew 100% that he was dead. His already pale skin had a sickly color, and his brown eyes were glazed over, staring forward and seeing nothing.

You staggered back and Dovakin caught you in his arms. He pulled you class and started backing away from the corpse, the note falling from your hands and fluttering right the ground.

Tiger struggled and put up a fight. One would think with that black belt of his that he would manage to do at least some sort of damage against his captor, especially with them being so much smaller and weaker than he was. Looking back now, the mere idea is laughable. The self defense, like everything else in Tiger's life, was a joke. How pathetic, that a boy who was taken from a horrid home and given every chance to succeed, would ultimately choose to be just another waste upon society. His final moments were unremarkable. Plunging a knife into his chest was almost a chore for his killer. It won't be long before Tiger is forgotten by the world. Just another headstone that will ultimately be left to crumble, it's decorative flowers rotting in the sun.