Cartman breaks into the counselor's office dressed as a raccoon

((AN: there's a slur in here. Being that this is a South Park fic, I probably don't have to put a warning, but I am none the less.))

Escaping prison had been easy.

Not that that was a surprise. I am the coon after all. I simply had to remove my costume and present the police officers with my civilian self, and they believed a poor, sweet young man had been accidentally locked alway.

I am truly a genius. And I'll use my genius to get back at those Freedom Fags for siding with that bitch instead of me. But I need to deal with said bitch first.

This city is a battered whore, crying out for help, and I am her savior. Her savior against people like (Y/N) (L/N).

As I climbed up the fire escape of South Park high's main building, the school that evil temptress had gotten me barred from, I found myself thinking back to when I was a child. When my career as the best hero in South Park, no, in the entire WORLD, had just taken off. Things hadn't gone perfectly at first. Douchebag still has a grudge against me for the Mitch Conner incident. It wasn't my fault, of course, none of it was, but he was won't listen.

That's fine. The poor boy needs somebody to blame.

I pause at the window I need, and take a moment to survey my surroundings, to make sure I haven't been spotted. It was night now, and the campus was mostly empty except for Craig and Tweek, who were making out. I can't help but roll my eyes. Nothing against gay people of course, but..

I toss these thoughts aside and turn back to the window, trying it. Unlocked. Perfect. Not that I expected an ounce of competence from someone like Mr. Mackey. Especially after he sided with that bitch cunt over ME. I climbed through the window, totally now falling on my back as I went through. Closing the window behind me, I turned on the flashlight app on my phone and went over to the door, making sure it was locked.

I didn't want any unexpected visitors.

I went over to Mackey's filing cabinet and scowled as the first drawer wouldn't open. They were all locked. I l searched through his desk to find the keys, but there weren't any. Looked like it was up to me and my impeccable lock picking skills.

I pushed the cabinet to the ground, and then used the metal leg of Mackey's chair to beat the cabinets open.

Perfect.

I knelt down and began riffling through the student files that Mackey had, before finally finding one labeled (Y/N) (L/N). I flipped the file open, my eyes scanning over its contents heatedly.

Boring shit.

Boring shit.

More bor-

Wait.

Something familiar caught myself eye. Narrowing my eyes, I continued to read that section and felt a laugh rumble in my chest.

A grin rugged at my lips, and soon I had to throw my head back, letting out a victorious laugh.