Is this another date? What the fuck is going on

Seeing as it was the only decent place in town to get some food, you were headed to Freeman's tacos. The football game was over, the Cows had only barely won, and you were starving.

Bebe was throwing a party but of course you weren't invited. Wendy and Red offered to come out with you, but you told them it was okay. Some alone time might be good for you, anyway. You'd talk that over with your therapist tomorrow, you thought as you walked down the street listening to your cat headphones.

Listen to the engine whine.
I am going to make it through this year,
If it kills me.
I am going to make it though this year,
If it kills me.

"(Y/N)!"

You barely heard your name being called over your music. Glancing up, you saw Dovakin standing across the street, waving at you. You gave a slight smile and waved back, glancing around before jogging over. "You not going to Bebe's party?" "As if she'd let me." You snorted, and he shook his head, rolling her eyes. "You know, she had a crush on me as a kid." "Me too, actually." You snickered softly, "Either she'd pretending it never happened or she forgot. I bet she'd be horrified if I brought it up. Maybe I should." "Oh, you totally should. You did good at the game, by the way.." Dovakin then glanced away, as if debating on what to say next.

"...you looked cute in the uniform."

Uh oh.

"...thanks. I thought I looked kind of silly." You said, feeling incredibly awkward now. Dovakin shook his head, glancing down at his shoes. He still looked unsure of what he was saying to you. "No, no..you were cute. You are cute. Uh...are you going to Freeman's tacos?" "Yeah, I am.." He looked back up at you with a slight smile, "So am I. Let's go together."

Well, why not? You were already going there anyway.

"Sure."

So, you both started walking, side by side. You were glancing at the ground, trying really hard to not replay what he'd said over and over in your mind. What the FUCK was going on. First Gregory and now..

"Have you talked to Kenny yet?" Dovakin's question brought you out of your thoughts. How strange, he suddenly talked more than when you first met him. Maybe he liked you?

Don't jump to conclusions, (Y/N)!!

"No..not yet. I'm still..not sure about me and him." "You should." He shrugged, looking over at you, "I think you to make a nice couple. I may have said that already, sorry..but if you two don't..get back together..maybe I'll ask you out."

OH NO.

Was this actually a date?

God dammit, not this again.

Dovakin held the door open for you and you gave him an awkward smile, stepping into Freeman's tacos. Morgan Freeman stood behind the counter, raising his brows as you walked in with Dovakin. He sighed and shook his head, but he was smiling. You both took and seat and you listened as Dovakin told you more about the old games.

Specifically superheroes, 'Mitch Conner', and what Cartman made him do.

"You...had to kill one of your parents?" You almost couldn't believe it, but.. "You know what, Timmy talks in my head, so I'm not going to question anything. We should get back at that literal Hitler!"

"Agreed. I'm just not sure..how."

You both needed a plan.