Laying in a goth puddle eating Nutella

You struggled to hold in a laugh as the goths entered your bedroom, a small lump in Michael's jacket making him look pregnant. In reality, they'd shoved Firkle in there to smuggle him into the school, since he was still on suspension. Michael rolled his eyes but Pete snickered a little as he closed the door behind them all before sitting on the ground where you were laying down, a jar of Nutella and some spoons in your hand. "Turn on the tunes and let's vibe, you spooky teens." "God, you sound like Vampir's dad." Michael shook his head, dropping Firkle unceremoniously onto the floor with a slight thud. The small goth glared up at the tall goth, "I'll stab you." "Do it and I'll toss you out this window." As they bantered, Henrietta walked over to your laptop and hit shuffle on the playlist you'd pulled up especially for this random hangout session. You really were surprised when Henrietta asked if you all could just hang out, but so long as she and her friends didn't pull any bullshit, you were down. You opened the Nutella and shoved a spoonful of it into your mouth as the Ministry's music began filling your dorm room.

Oh, why can't I live a life for me?
Why should I take the abuse that's served?
Why can't they see they're just like me?
It's the same, it's the same in the whole wide world.
Well I let their teeny minds think,
That they're dealing with someone
who is over the brink,
And I dress this way just to keep them at bay,
'Cause Halloween is everyday!
It's everyday!

"Hey, uh.." Henrietta was laying next to you on the floor, not entirely used to this sort of thing as you passed her the Nutella jar and a spoon, "Have you spoken to Kenny any? After the whole thing in theater?" "...Nope." You replied, glancing at her with your brows raised. Was she going to ask if she could try and hook up with him? It's not like you could stop her. You didn't control Kenny or anything. "Soooo...how do you feel about him?" Yeah, that seemed to be where she was going with this, "I'm..not really sure right now." "He isn't worth it anyway." Michael rolled his eyes, lighting a cigarette in your room only to put it out when you shot him a glare, "Who needs that Ken and Barbie love anyway? Conformist crap. Love is bullshit anyway." "No it's not." You argued, sitting up on your elbows. Henrietta watched you, quietly eating some of the Nutella.

"Love is the most hardcore, goth, metal thing ever, dude! When you love someone, you know they're going to eventually hurt you even if they don't mean to, and you choose to stay with them anyway because you trust them to still do the best they can for you." The others were silent as you went on your little rant about love. "Like, how is that NOT the most hardcore thing? Knowing pain is coming and choosing to stay anyway? Loving someone is the hardest thing ever, my dudes." As you spoke, Henrietta glanced away and sighed silently, "...Hey, what are you doing later tonight?" "Setting a girl's things on fire, do you want to come?" You asked, turning to her. She looked at you with wide eyes and gave a nod, "Uh..sure."

She needed to convince you to talk to Kenny..