Aren't you tired of being nice? Don't you just want to go ape shit?

Kenny didn't really know what he was looking at.

Cartman had brought some random druggie to the school and had brought her over, claiming she was your mom.

Now, Kenny was already a bit ticked off from the news of your coming date with Clyde, and Cartman pulling this stunt just reminded Kenny that he still needed to beat the ever loving shit out of the fat bastard. Something you normally would have been more than happy to watch. Like you, he'd just assumed Cartman was lying through his teeth and was just trying to scare you.

Then you screamed.

The color had drained completely from your face. Kenny could see you physically begin to shake as your lips parted and a shrill, ear piercing scream filled the air. Which could have only meant one thing; this was in fact your mother.

The woman who, from the little he'd been told and overheard, had absolutely ruined your childhood. The woman who scared you so much.

And Cartman had brought her here.

Had put you in danger.

Kenny made a move towards you, but you dug your long, chipped black nails into your mom's wrists and with surprising strength jerked her hands off you before shoving her hard towards the ground. You hadn't stopped screaming, and you kept screaming as you broke from the group and sprinted across the parking lot. You were running towards your truck, and before Kenny could go after you, Mitch was doing it. He barely had enough time to pull open the passenger side door and dive in before you peeled out of the parking lot.

Cartman's laughter replaced your screams.

Kenny turned to him, a look of bitterness crossing his face. Anger, hot and painful started to burn in his chest as his fists, flat and hard from years of training and fighting, balled tightly. His nails broke his own skin, drawing blood. Now he was the one shaking.

"Cartman, what the FUCK!" Kenny heard Wendy yelling, but her voice sounded distant. "Her mom isn't even supposed to come anywhere near her, there's a court order!" "Your ass is getting expelled, fatass!" That was Kyle. Cartman shot back with a typical, "Stop calling me fat, you damn jew! And it's not like I knew that! So you can't get me expelled, Kahl-"

Cartman was silenced with a fist to the chest. It was Kenny, who had lunged without him noticing. Cartman cried out and fell onto his back. Like a turtle, he was struggling just to turn over, giving Kenny plenty of time to stand over him, his legs trapping his old friend to the ground. "What the hell Kenn-ACK!" Kenny had leaned down, slamming his elbow into the soft side of Cartman's head, around the temple. That was enough to daze him for a few seconds, so Kenny then slammed his palm down on the ex football player's face, breaking his nose.

Wendy was only a little disappointed that Kenny had gotten to the bastard before she could, but now something more important filled her mind as Cartman managed to grab Kenny's leg and jerk him to the ground, boxing him hard on the right ear. This was proof. Undeniably proof that Kenneth McCormick, local flirt and skirt chaser, seriously, sincerely cared about you. The only ever time anyone had ever seen him like this, so angry that the joker spoke no words and acted only on rage filled instinct, was when his baby sister was involved.

Cartman had managed to roll over and was bringing a fat fist down on Kenny, who had raised his arms to protect himself. It worked, mostly, but made Kenny's own arm bounce back and slam into his mouth. That would be a busted lip. Kenny reaches out and clapped Cartman on both ears. He yelped and reared back, giving Kenny ample opportunity to lift a leg and kick him hard in the dick with his boot, a dirty brown, steel toed handy-me-down from his dad.

Welp, Cartman probably wouldn't be having kids any time soon now.

Eric Cartman let out a pained screech as his knees buckled and he tumbled back onto the ground, clutching his junk and rocking slightly. Kenny climbed to his feet and started to lung back at him, only for Stan and Kyle to grab his arms, holding him back

"That's enough man! You beat wrecked his balls, he's done!"

"What the gosh darn heck is going on?!"

Mackey.

Kenny, lip busted and ear swelling, looking up to see the older, balding man marching towards them with a small group of school security. Kenny licked his lips and tried to talk, but could only let out ragged, quick breaths. It was Wendy who spoke up. "Cartman brought (Y/N)'s mom to the school! Then when we confronted him about it he attacked Kenny!" "Eric Cartman, is this true?!" This seemed to be one of the times everyone would see Mackey mad. "N-No!" "It is!" Nicole backed up Wendy, and there was a chorus of agreement from Stan and Kyle. Even the goths were agreeing, if only beside Henrietta wanted to back Kenny. The only one arguing was Bebe, but Wendy herself put an end to that. "Shut up, Bebe Stevens! You're just defending Cartman because he was your boyfriend until a few days ago! Mr. Mackey, we all know Cartman has it out against (Y/N), he already attacked her once this week!"

That was the nail in the coffin. Mackey had the police called to pick up your mother, who was kicking and screaming the whole time, but not as badly as Eric Cartman, who was being dragged off by Kyle and Stan. Mackey was about to make Kenny come too when Wendy said, "Wait sir! (Y/N) drove off and I'm worried about her. Can Kenny come with me to find her? You know about.." She trailed off and Mackey sighed. Mostly out of concern that you apparently hadn't told Kenny yet.

"....Fine. Go find her and call me when you do, mmkay."