A dumping stuff on people kind of day

You stepped out of the shower with a smile, drying off before pulling your clothes on and going to the mirror, where you began to style your hair in a Sailor Moon fashion. You felt powerful, but you also felt like shit.

Had you crossed a line?

No, you told yourself, Cadence had had that coming for years. You should have done it sooner. you tried to convince yourself of this as you reached into your bag, pulling out a makeup sharpie and topping off your E-Girl look with some hearts and stars freckled across your nose and cheeks. You then picked up your things and left the showers, still able to hear Cadence yelling at Sophie down the hall to get her new clothes. Now that you thought about it, you'd only seen Sophie around her lately. Whatever happened to Cadence's other friends? Maybe they'd all widened up to the fact that she wasn't as hot as she acted, like Jewel had. The thought made you smile as you returned to your room, tossing your PJs into the hamper and grabbing your school bag before heading out again.

"Did she seriously ditch me for that..that suicidal loser?! This has to be some sort of sick fucking joke. Is it April fools or something? I-that's a Backstreet Boys shirt, you fucking moron! I can't be seen wearing that trash-"

Cadence was still at it, and you were pretty sure she was talking about Jewel. Poor girl's popularity seemed to be dwindling before her eyes, and she was losing it. Feeling the smile grow on your lips, you slid your headphones on, leaving the girl's dorms and heading to the lockers. You weren't exactly sure what sort of day thing was turning out to be, but it was definitely an interesting one.

So we're up all night scheming,
We don't get tired, we get even.
I can't sleep anyway. Wolves haunt my living room,
And keep me up all night howling at the moon.
I'd still be on the outside of the world
we dream of building,
But that could never change.
Any four walls are a prison to me

You looked up and smiled as Wendy and Red fell in step with you, and you slid your headphones around your neck. "Hey ." You greeted them, gently bumping hips with Wendy, who giggled as Red returned your greeting. "Have you seen Cadence? She came screeching through the dorms sopping wet and covered in soap." "Yeah..guilty." You raised your hand sheepishly, causing the two girls to gasp. Red grinned, holding your arm, "Hold on, no way. You didn't. You did?!" "You..did that?" Wendy sounded less thrilled, "Are you okay?" You haven't a shrug, letting out a heavy breath through your nose. "If you want me to be totally honest? I'm not sure. But Cadence had that coming for a long time. Sometimes the the only way a cunt like that will learn anything is if she's knocked down a peg. Or 20." "...I hate to admit it, but you may be right." Wendy nodded, her mouth still twisted in uncertainty.

The smell from your locker was rancid. It hit you as soon as you entered the hallway, and everyone was both avoiding it and looking at you. Except for three girls, Leslie, Heidi, and Bebe.

"Aww, look who's still here." Leslie jeered as your trip approached the stinking locker. "Seriously, Y/N, you've got guts, sticking around as long as you had. I'm pretty sure there's more than a few different saying about overstaying your welcome." "If she has anything, it's guts." Heidi chirped, "She'd need it to be friends with those vampire nerds and the goth kids. In fact...I would call it ballsy!" Wendy stepped up to bat when that was said. "You know, Heidi, I'm sensing some underline transphobia in that comment. Maybe I should tell the principal."

Right. This school had one of those. You hadn't met him yet.

"Shut up, Wendy Testerburg." Bebe scoffed, rolling her eyes, "I seriously can't believe you and Red hang out with this freak." "And I can't believe you were dating Literal Hitler Eric Cartman. Especially after, if I've been told right, you bullied the hell out of Heidi for dating him back in elementary school." You shot back, noting from the corner of your eye that Heidi had cringed at the memory. Why was she friends with Bebe again? "Actually, I can believe it. Your taste in guys is weird." You thought back to your conversation with Dovakin, "After all, you had a crush on me back when you thought I was a guy." "SHUT UP, Y/N L/N! THAT IS A LIE!"

Bebe's yelling had caught the attention of those nearby, which mostly consisted of Clyde's group and Kenny's group, who turned to watch with interest.

You crossed your arms, giving Bebe a hurt expression. "What, you don't want to admit you used to have a crush on me? That's so mean." "I said shut up!" Bebe made the same mistake as Cadence and lunged at you. You stepped back and with a jerk pulled your locker open. Trash water and spoilt milk poured out of it like a disgusting waterfall, covering Bebe. She froze as the stench filled the air, making you cover your mouth and step back, along with many other people. "Oh, sick!" You heard Clyde yell from wherever he stood in the hall. Bebe's eyes widened, realizing her latest sugar daddy target had seen her total failure. She opened her mouth to speak, only to lurch forward as bile spewed from her mouth and onto the floor, the smell too strong for her.

Geez, you almost felt bad.

Almost.

"You really are just dumping stuff on people, huh?" Red asked, and you gave a shrug, "I guess it's a dumping stuff on people kind of day." Just as you finished your sentence, Bebe took off down the hall, sobbing as her friends followed. You watched her in silence, only peeling your eyes away when Mr. Johnson's voice rang out through the hallway. "What's going on out here?! What the HELL is that god awful smell?" "Bebe and her friends somehow managed to get trash water and spoiled milk in my locker, Mr. Johnson." You explained, turning to face him, "But when I opened it, it got all over Bebe instead. I'm pretty sure she's throwing up in the girls bathroom right now." That was technically the truth. Johnson sighed and swore under his breath, unhappy that he'd have to call both a janitor and the nurse. "Is your stuff alright, at least?" "Oh, they did this already before, so I just stopped putting my stuff in my locker."

Poor Mr. Johnson looked like he needed 4 cups of coffee and a whole vacation. He sighed, holding his hands up like he was praying before running them down his face.

"...alright. Once the nurse decides if she's okay or not, I'll have her sent to the principals office for this. Everyone just..head to your classes. And don't forget, Y/N, the book report I'm letting you do to make up for all your missed work is due tomorrow."

Son of a Bitch.

"Right! I alright have it done!" You lied, smiling brightly. Johnson nodded and turned away, mumbling about getting coffee. "...I need to pick a book to write that essay on. Shit." You hissed under your breath, making Wendy and Red laugh. Seeing movement, you turned your head to see Kenny McCormick walking towards you. That was a big old nope sandwich with hell nah-slaw. You just weren't in the mood. You'd dealt with enough drama already. You knew you should talk to him. Even your therapist said you should talk to him, but right now you were just drained. Instead, you headed towards Mr. Johnson's English class, smiling when you saw Junpe. "Hey nerd, how are you?" "Pretty good, actually. I don't know what Kyle did, but those guys have been leaving me alone."

"I did my job."

You smiled as Kyle walked over, his frizzy red hair bouncing with each step until he came to a stop, placing a hand on the wall beside Junpe, leaning next to him and making your starving poet best friend turn pink. "Y-Yeah. Of course. Uh..thanks." "You're welcome. Y/N, I hear you're handling your bullies yourself?" You snorted softly, "That or making things worse. I guess we'll wait and see. Speaking of, Junpe, baby boi, how do I say fuck you in flower?"

At that, his green eyes lit right up.

"Geraniums. They symbolize for stupidity. Foxglove is insincerity and Meadowsweet is uselessness. Yellow carnations means you disappointed the sender, and orange lilies are for hatred. It would be quite striking! And full of loathing."

"....why are you so fucking adorable." Kyle shook his head, making Junpe let out a squeak as you laughed, dialing the local flower shop on your phone. You were sending Cartman a bouquet.