Sabotage with that kid who keeps flipping you off

Being questioned by the police?

Yeah, it sucks.

Massive dicks.

God, you wished you still smoked cigarettes. Lord knew you could use one right about now. This was absolute shit. This year, what, only 4 or so weeks in? Also absolute shit. Could you catch one fucking break? At least ONE? With a sigh, you rested your chin in your hands and closed your eyes. You wanted to cry for Tiger, really you did, but once again you were just all cried out.

It wasn't that you didn't care for the guy. You did. Sure, Tiger has been an absolute piece of flaming hot garbage who treated you like shit, but he didn't deserve this. Nobody deserved this. He was just a dumb teenager. Who kills a teenagers and leaves a fucked up note like that?!

Ugh, something about that note itched at your brain, but you were too tired to try and think about it.

A tap on the shoulder brought you from your barely comprehensible thoughts. Opening your eyes and winding in the sunlight, you saw Craig, Tweek, and Token all standing in front of your seat on the police department's steps. Tweek was pulling at his hair, almost hard enough to rip some of it out.

"W-We heard their was a-a- AUGH!! There was a murder?! Did they catch who did it?! Oh my god!!"

Token gently placed a hand on the blonde's shoulder and shook his head before looking back at you. "Are you alright, (Y/N)? A lot has been going on for you and we're a little worried." "I'm fine," You lied, forcing a thin smile, "Thanks for asking. What's up?" "Clyde is being a dumbass and going on a date with Bebe." Craig finally spoke up in that nasally voice of his, flipping you off. You returned the gesture as he continued, "We're gonna go spy on him." "How desperate is that boy for a girlfriend..." You shook your head, almost laughing, as mean as that was.

"Pretty desperate." Craig replies bluntly.

The group was silent now, and you found yourself making heavy eye contact with Craig, the gears turning in both your heads. Suddenly, with out warning, he gave you a nod, and you spoke at the same time-

"Sabotage."

10 minutes later, your group of four sat in a booth at Chili's, not far from where Bebe and Clyde were sitting. He actually looked really unsure as she sat there, twirling her hair and asking him about his new football scholarship. The one that used to be Cartman's. "Oh god, looks like she's the one being desperate." You snickered, and Craig joined in. "Looks like she's really scrambling after you got fatass expelled." "W-What's the plan?! Ack! This is t-too much pressure!" Poor Tweek was going off again. You gave him a wink, grabbed a few nachos off the tray of a passing waiter, and then flung them at Bebe before ducking down.

Bullseye. From her angry yells, you knew they landed in her hair. The boys were struggling not to laugh.

Bebe then rushed to the bathroom to clean up, and that's when you and Craig slid into the booth behind Clyde. You revealed yourself first, slowly coming up.

"There's something sweet,

and almost kind,

but he was mean and he was coarse,

amd unrefined!

But now he's dear,

and so unsure.

I wonder why I didn't see it there before~"

Clyde whipped around, brow furrowed, and started to laugh when he saw it was you. Only for that laugh to die in his throat when Craig slowly came up.

"This date is lame.

It's such a bore.

I'd rather be home playing card games

more and more-"

You then threw your arm around Craig's shoulder, joining him,

"If you ask me,

Bebe's a whore.

But then that's nothing new,

she was that way before~"

Clyde burst out laughing. So hard tears were streaming down his face. Rarely could Craig be brought to do something so stupid, but he'd done it today. "What the hell are you two doing?!" "Saving your ass." You grinned, grabbing his cheeks and pulling on them a little. "Ow! Hey!" "C'mon Clyde. Look, you're a great guy, and you don't deserve trashy Bebe. Bail and come to the arcade with us."

Clyde seemed to consider your request.

"...DDR?"

"Ready for the mosh pit, shaka brah."

Not even twenty minutes later, you were flailing spastically next to Clyde on the arcades DDR machine.

Same damn time.
Same fucking place.
Same damn time.
Same fucking place.

By the time everyone's arrived,
The burners are off and the dishes are done.
The lights are turned off and the residents are drunk,
Passed out in the kitchen while the refrigerator hums,

And even the dogs are asleep!