A heartfelt conversation with fatass

After that awkward conversation you just wanted to get the rest of the day finished with no other messed up encounters to deal with. You put your headphones back on and headed towards your locker to change out notebooks for your next class, feeling so sluggish and tired. How could you feel like this on just THE SECOND day of school?! It was bullshit. You shook your head, your headphones lighting up as you made your way down the hall, trying hard to get rid of the feeling of Kenny's arms around you.

What you never understood was that my heart was somewhere far,
Away through the woods and over the Plains,

where my family members are.
But you'll never understand because that bridge was burnt up fast.
It's claustrophobic in this room and I don't wanna pass, by you.

You reached your locker but was immediately blocked from it by Cartman the fat bitch. You let out a groan and moved your headphones. "What do you want now." "It's time that you learned not to mess with me, you goth bitch." At this you scoffed, crossing your arms over your chest. "Oh, so you're going to be a tough guy, Eric Cartman? What are you gonna do? Lie about hitting puberty again? Fuck up another civil war reenactment? Congratulations, fatass! You are the piss lord of shit mountain. Thank you for hefting your mighty turds down the mountainside so that we, the proles, may feast on your bountifull craps."

Okay, bad move. Suddenly your ears were ringing, your nose was gushing blood, and your lip was probably busted. Cartman had decked your right in the face with his fat, meaty fist. Oops. Luckily for you, a ginger hall monitor was nearby, specifically Kyle Broflovski, who was constantly looking for an excuse to shit on Cartman anyway. His eyes widened and he rushed Cartman, shoving him hard to the ground before he could land another blow. "Not happening, you fat fuck! Wait til coach hears about you attacking a girl, your ass is off the team!"

Haha, nice.

You pushed yourself to your feet, tilting your head forward to deal with your bloody nose, and Kyle looked back at you as he began calling for backup to deal with Cartman. "Get to the nurse, then go see Mackey to give a statement." "Mmkay." You said without thinking, and didn't notice his slight snicker. Kyle was pissed to see that Eric had hurt someone, let alone a girl, but also he loved the fact that fatty was gonna get his ass handed to him. But then Eric pushed him off and scrambled to his feet, letting out a bellowing roar before making a dash towards you, fists flying.

Shit.

Just then, Clyde Donavin fucking flung himself around the corner, talking Cartman and punching him hard in the throat. "Run, (Y/N)! I got this!"

You might have to reconsider his request for a date. Grinning through your bloody face, you turned tail and ran for the nurses office.

------------

A short but fun chapter. Cartman is out for blood.