Statements Issued

Late into the evening, Yang and Fred were slowly walking back to the Xiao Long-Rose family home. Fred twisted his back a little as he walked, stretching and trying to go ahead and get the tense parts of his body nice and loose. Yang walked in pace with him, a small smile on her face as the house slowly came into view for them both.

Yang: So, happy now? Or...happier at least?

Fred: That is one way to describe things, yes. Don't worry about me. I'll manage.

Yang picked up the pace and stood in front of Fred. He sighed a little and stopped just before he hit her on accident. He looked at her, a little unamused by her sudden rush but stayed still nonetheless.

Yang: Last time you said that you almost died. I want you to be 100% brutally honest with me. Right here, right now. Are you going to be ok?

Fred: I'll be fine Yang. A few more days of training like that and I'll be up to go in no time.

Yang: Good. That's what I like to hear.

Yang smiled and kissed Fred on the cheek. He smiled to her and let her wrap her arm around his. The two smiled a little as they got back to the house. Once inside, Yang crashed down onto the couch, finally getting a chance to properly catch her breath after a long while. Fred saw this, laughed a little, and took a deep breath. The stairs creaked a little as Taiyang popped his head out to look at the two.

Taiyang: Hey. Where did you two head off to?

Yang: Training in the woods.

Taiyang: Oh? Your little spot up by Ryker's Mount?

Yang: You know about that?

Taiyang: Subtly isn't your strong suit, you know that right?

Fred: He's not wrong. I'm going to get a shower.

Fred walked up the stairs, slipping past Tai. Tai, meanwhile, looked down to his daughter and laughed a little before walking down to join her in the living room.

Taiyang: You know, he has a point. You guys smell.

Yang laughed a little and looked to her father.

Yang: Where are the others?

Taiyang: Maria and Leia said they had some big mission going on back over in Vytal. Ruby had to run too.

Yang turned from him and smiled slightly. She seemingly already knew what was to come from this mission.

Fred stepped out of the shower and took a deep breath. He walked into the room he was staying in, twisting his body a little. He looked out the window, up into the night sky, and saw what looked like a smaller Amity Arena rising up into the night's sky. He rubbed his chin a little and took a deep breath.

Fred: You got this, Leia.

________________________________________________________

Inside Amity Arena 2.0, Leia is running around, firing her weapons at Emerald Sustari and Neopolitian. Maria, meanwhile, is inside a mech suit, firing a tow-cable out to attack the multi-colored hair girl. Pietro is up in a control tower, making sure the station goes up into the air.

Penny, meanwhile, was flying in the skies, fighting off Cinder herself. Leia finds a stopping point and runs up towards Neo as Maria distracts her. Leia goes in for a kick, barely being seen by Neo. Neo glances, ducks, and handsprings backward. Leia lunges forward and slams her club down onto the ground. She swings her legs around and kicked her parasol. Neo blocked and pulled Leia's ankle up.

Leia screamed a little as she was thrown away from Neo. Emerald took fire, launching shot after shot towards Leia. Leia summoned up a shield, blocking the bullets. Leia pulled the shield close to her and charged forward. Emerald leapt back as Leia pushed her shield towards Emerald. Emerald gets her sickle ready and swung.