Battle of Beacon

Fred's eyes flutter open and yawns. He removes his arms from around Yang and sits up on the bed. From outside, Fred can hear sirens from outside. He gets up and walks to the window and looks outside. He gasps and runs back to the bed and shakes Yang awake.

Fred: Yang! Yang, come on. Wake up!

Yang's eyes open slowly and she looks up at Fred.

Yang: Fred? (Yawns) What's wrong?

Fred: We have to go now!

Yang: Why? What's happeniiinnggg!

Fred grabs Yang's hand and drags her out of the room. He goes on his scroll and calls Ember.

Fred: Call your team!

Yang: What's going...on?

Yang looks out the window of an open dorm to see Grimm attacking the school and bullheads with White Fang goons entering the school.

Yang: Ruby!

Yang begins to call Blake from her scroll.

Blake: (Through Scroll) Yang, are you okay?

Yang: I'm fine. Fred too. Is Ruby with you? She's not answering her Scroll.

Blake: No, she isn't. (at those words, Yang stops in her tracks with a worried expression on her face) Yang, I'm sure she's fine. She's our leader. She can take care of herself.

Yang closes her eyes and curls her fist into a ball

Fred walks back to her and gently grabs her shoulder.

Fred: She'll be fine.

Yang: (hesitantly) Right.

Yang continues forward with Zwei and turns the next corner of the hallways. Cut back to Blake and Weiss at the fairgrounds.

Weiss: This can't be happening. (pauses) Penny...

Yang: I'm headed to the docks near the courtyard. The White Fang are releasing Grimm into the school!

Blake: (alarmed) The White Fang is here!? (through her scroll, Blake hears the sounds of Grimm growling, and her expression grows ever more worried) Yang!

Yang: Ugh! Gotta go! Be careful! (call ends)

Fred kicks away a Beowolf as Yang leaps over him and punches another away. Zwei runs up and headbutts a creep. Fred runs by Zwei as Yang pats her dog on the head. The two finally get outside but bump into some by accident.

Yang: You ok?

Fred: Yeah I'm fine. Sorry about- Ember?

Fred looks and sees his brother and the rest of his team standing before him and Yang. Both Fred and Ember get up and bro hug and quickly let go.

Leia: Where have you been?

Fred: Places. That doesn't matter right now!

Yang: He's right. That (Points to the Nevermores in the sky) That is our main concern!

May: Well Duh!

Ember: Plan, Boss?

Fred: School's defense and evac is our top priority.

Yang: I need my sister!

Fred: Alright. You and I will head to the country yard. Maybe we can find Weiss or Blake maybe Ruby herself. (To LME) you three, get inside the dorms and find students and teachers. Get them out.