Day Off (Lemon)

Yang slowly wakes up in bed that she has been sharing with Fred. She gets up and turns to see Fred still asleep. She leans down and kisses his cheek and gets out of bed and walks downstairs. Upon reaching the kitchen, Yang begins to starting cooking eggs and bacon. She also starts making toast and gets an entire meal ready. Taiyang walks in sniffs the air and walks over to the toast to eat it. Yang swats his hand.

Yang: No! Day off only!

Taiyang: Yeah, yeah. So what's he getting?

Yang: Eggs, bacon, toast. The usual.

Taiyang: Well, I hope he enjoys it.

Yang: Yeah. So what's the plan for today?

Taiyang: Well, that's why I wanted you guys to have a day off. Pete wants me up at Beacon for pretty much the whole day. I'll be up there for at least four hours, tops. So, don't do anything stupid, don't do anything reckless and do NOT destroy the house.

Yang: Yeah, yeah. Whatever, Dad.

Taiyang: Alright. Stay safe. (kisses her forehead) I love you.

Yang: Love you too.

Taiyang leaves the house and Yang picks up a breakfast tray to bring it up to Fred.

Upstairs in the bedroom, Fred wakes up and sits up and yawns. Before he can get up, Yang walks in with the breakfast and smiles.

Fred: Breakfast?

Yang: Yep. For you.

She walks over and places the tray on Fred's lap. She then lies down next to him and smiles at him.

Fred: You didn't have to.

Yang: Hey, it's a day off.

Fred: You're awesome.

Yang: I try.

Fred begins eating the breakfast, practically wolfing it down. As the last few bites of egg are present, Yang takes Fred's fork and eats.

Fred: Hey! That was my-

Yang shoves her lips onto Fred's. She sticks her tongue into his mouth and let the egg slide into his mouth. She also lays enough force to push Fred back down and force him to lie on the bed. Yang breaks the kiss and whips her lips after some saliva has gotten caught.

Yang: Good egg?

Fred: Uh huh.

Yang: Want more?

Fred: Uh huh.

Yang: Gotcha covered.

Yang goes down and kisses Fred yet again. While in the kiss, she removes the tray and plate from Fred's lap. She moves one of her arms down to his pants and slips a hand underneath them. Fred's eyes shoot open and tries to break the kiss, but Yang crawls on top of him. She breaks the kiss and turns around to face Fred's waist.

Fred: Yang?

Yang: It's a day off, accept it.

Yang pulls down Fred's pants and exposes his harden member. She instinctively begins to stroke his harden member up and down while Fred moans with a bit of approval.

Fred: But-your Dad?

Yang: Out for the day. Wont be back for awhile.

Fred: You sure?

Yang doesn't respond with words but rather rushes her head down and begins to bob it along Fred's harden member. While Yang continues to bob her head on the member, Fred fights through the pleasure and pulls down Yang's shorts and panties.