Weapon and Chills

Yang wakes up in the bed her and Fred shared with one another. Like the previous day, she feels around to find no one else there other than herself. She sits up and begins to go downstairs. She walks into the kitchen, expecting to see her boyfriend making her breakfast but instead sees her father doing so.

Taiyang: Hey, kiddo.

Yang: Hey.

Taiyang: Made ya breakfast.

Taiyang places a plate of food in front of Yang and she quickly begins eating it.

Taiyang: Hungry much?

Yang: A little.

Yang continues to gorge down her food, leaving little to nothing on her plate. Taiyang continues washing dishes and looks out to see Fred running across the backyard with some metal into the shed. He laughs to himself and smiles.

Yang: What's up?

Taiyang: Oh nothing.

Fred runs back out of the shed and runs towards Crimson Dynamo outside the shed. he gets on and drives off. Taiyang smiles and rolls his eyes.

Yang: Ok. What's going on?

Taiyang: Nothing of note. Come on, if you want to get back out there, you need to start training early. Finish up and meet me out front.

Taiyang walks out of the kitchen as Yang sighs to herself and keeps eating. She plays with her food a bite a gasps and abruptly gets up and seeing someone in her food that looks like Adam. She throws her fork at it and swiftly dumps the rest away. She as a second to gather herself before heading out to met her father in training.

_________________________________________________________

Yang blocks a roundhouse kick from Taiyang. Yang joins both hands atop each other to block Tai's landing foot. With a loud cry she pushes it up and back. Taiyang regains his footing in a flip while Yang waits for his landing. Using her robotic arm, she knocks him back with a single hit.

Holding onto his right bicep, Tai slides through the dirt, his feet flat on the ground until he comes to a stop.

Taiyang: Ok, so, that thing knows how to pack a punch.

Yang: Welcome.

Fred pulls up with Crimson Dynamo and three bags along the sides of his bike.

Yang: Where have you been?

Fred: Places. (He walks up and pecks Yang's cheek) Love you. (He runs to the backyard.)

Yang: What's up with him?

Taiyang: No idea.

The two follow Fred out back and towards the shed. Fred walks out of the shed and and picks up some metal and spray paint before walking back in. Yang opens the doors of the shed to see Fred building something.

Yang: What are you doing?

Fred: Uh? Oh, just some work.

Yang: That work being?

Fred welds some metal together. A few bits of clinging metal, Fred turns around with his hands behind his back.

Fred: A gift.

Fred moves his hands in front of him. Yang gasps as sees it, a reconstructed Ember Celica. Though it's not covered with the signature yellow paint, Yang takes it with caution and love not to damage it. She looks at and places it on her wrist and activates it. She watches as it folds and unfolds just like the original.